Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tiamat

vs Ky

This fight is so simple... yet I lose it more often than not. We even have the pro of screwing up his combo paths and I can't get it right. Though, mostly my issue is his zoning. I get if he tries to do a HS SE to zone that this is easily killed with a 3HS, but aerial SE combimed with regular seems to kill me. Also air to air is a bitch vs him... but so far I just derp against his zoning

Anyone else been using 6H to avoid and punish his wakeup DP? Doesn't mean that Ky can't abuse you with his great normals/specials but I find it helps out. It is a simple fight though I agree.

Against his wakeup DP you can low profile it with meaty 2S. The low profile on 2S is pretty half assed though so if you're too close you'll still get hit. If you space it correctly it works though.

I honestly only eat DP's after screwing up teching... I still hate mash to tech. What do you do about SE happy Ky's though, cuz dash through is not a real safe option considering Ky's pressure is still good?

Try mashing air FD to tech and that shouldn't happen anymore.

If he's doing stun edge from the ground a lot jump and throw a ball, SE will just pass under you.