Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TornAparT

[CT-CSE] Survivors of Ikaruga - Bang PSN/XBL ID's

XBL - Haze 54 Location: San Jose, CA (norcal) I really have no main but Bang seems like he'd be a good fit for my style of play.:psyduck:

PSN - Moriganna_Code Location: Warner Robins, GA Unfortunately, I can't be online a lot of the time because for the time being, I don't have the internet at my home. So I have to steal random unprotected wireless router signals, and most of the time, they're too weak to support an online match without heavy lag. But I'll have the internet at my house again within a month or so, and I'll be online full-force.

PSN - Moriganna_Code

Unfortunately, I can't be online a lot of the time because for the time being, I don't have the internet at my home. So I have to steal random unprotected wireless router signals, and most of the time, they're too weak to support an online match without heavy lag. But I'll have the internet at my house again within a month or so, and I'll be online full-force.

i already got you form before

shibuyax

ps3 name Evil_001

Fayetteville NC :(

I knew I recognized your psn from somewhere when we were playing. I played you earlier tonight. I used Bang (Galford colors) and you used Nu (Red). You pretty much destroyed me. Just thought I'd say good games again, sorry it wasn't more competitive for you.

Hey guys, my PSN is Ayjis. Southern California, this is the first fighter I've ever taken seriously and wouldn't mind some coaching on using Bang. Even watching some of you use Bang would be great. I'm trying to get used to Bang so I don't end up using a spam character and be cheap.

PSN - ForTheFYeah Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm not online, on the ps3, much though, just so you guys know. Bang main, duh. Big buff Tager 2nd. Just like the sig says :)

Hey guys, my PSN is Ayjis. Southern California, this is the first fighter I've ever taken seriously and wouldn't mind some coaching on using Bang. Even watching some of you use Bang would be great. I'm trying to get used to Bang so I don't end up using a spam character and be cheap.

Take a good look at the video thread we have. There are a ton of good videos there. But I would first advise you to look at his entire attack list including normals, specials, and distortion drives. A list of them are in the Bang guide. After you get used to them and see what they look like, it would be good to watch vids so you can understand what the players are doing and how you can do them. It's nice to see another bringer of justice in these parts :P

sup guys I'm having one b1tch of a time being able to use Bang well, and I'm not online much but when I am, I'm down to get some games in. 360: xRAMBO4EVERx SoCal is life

Good question Nerok. I think we all must have an epic fetish or something ;) We should play some time irl. Me and a couple guys get up every thursday night.

Damn same town and same character. . .

Im so tired of playing kids online :\ Every match is just another person mashing buttons when they get up, or another person holding up because they dont understand that there's jump startup frames. Or another boring match of someone spamming 5a or 2a. It's really depressing. Edit: and there's no region blocks? I just played Elven shadow and hes in Japan, what the fuck?

Edit: and there's no region blocks? I just played Elven shadow and hes in Japan, what the fuck?

why should there be region blocks? region blocks suck ass for people who live outside of the US (=who don't have a gigantic player pool). i hate idiots who join with blue ping from japan when i call my game "europe only", but i very much prefer this over being locked out playing certain people, or even observing their games.

To the Bang who sent a friend request to me: Send it again, I got a dumb error when accepting because I did it when my PS3 was still connecting or something.

XBL KowtowRobinson Buffalo, NY. I see there's a Buffalo player on PSN, have you played with the Buffalo crew yet? We don't have that many for BB yet but we've got an active FG scene for a bunch of games. EDIT oh wow 2 Buffalo players, I probably already know at least one of you lol.

I knew I recognized your psn from somewhere when we were playing. I played you earlier tonight. I used Bang (Galford colors) and you used Nu (Red). You pretty much destroyed me. Just thought I'd say good games again, sorry it wasn't more competitive for you.

sorry.....v-13 is really cheap if u dont know how to fight against her....i should have used my scrubby bang lol...