Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cyusstrike

Millia vs Slayer

Not going to write a full list (someone else can), but quick and dirty: IRON SAVIOR stops a lot of slayer shenanigans. Sdisc does too, since slayer has nothing that goes under it. These are risky though, so tension on hand for YRC is recommended. His 6K (or back airdash j.H) will stuff iron savor for full combo followup, so don't do it from full screen randomly where he has time to react. These options are DPs for slayers ground game. Treat them accordingly.

Also, millia 6K will CH 2D happy slayers for a full run up combo.

Mobility + Pin should do the rest of the work here.

Not going to write a full list (someone else can), but quick and dirty: IRON SAVIOR stops a lot of slayer shenanigans. Sdisc does too, since slayer has nothing that goes under it. These are risky though, so tension on hand for YRC is recommended. His 6K (or back airdash j.H) will stuff iron savor for full combo followup, so don't do it from full screen randomly where he has time to react. These options are DPs for slayers ground game. Treat them accordingly.

Also, millia 6K will CH 2D happy slayers for a full run up combo.

Mobility + Pin should do the rest of the work here.

Mobility + Pin is the answer to EVERTHING :v:

^yeah, I found that while working on corner throw combos. You can also follow the 5K -> sjK -> 214S falling jD with land (pick up pin) 6H -> jS jD -> IAD djS djH -> 214S for an SG ender.

A couple of things I've noticed:

H followup to dandy step S on wakeup is hella plus. However the only thing he can really go into afterwards is 2k or 5k. Either way if you see the slash followup whiff on your wake up he's going to either throw or followup with H. You just need to block high then low. Also once you start respecting slayer too much he'll start to do c.s, f.s, c.s xx dash, c.s etc. Just be aware of when he dashes and expect the mixup. I don't know if you can 2P or throw him out though.