Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

[CPEX] Noel Vermillion Combo Thread. (Updated May 3rd 2015)

Every combo in here works, it was made for CPEX afterall.

The timing on some of the combos is a little strict, sure, but most of the time, you can act earlier than you think. That made it easier for me when I was practicing the combos.

On 12/22/2015 at 9:30 AM, JDE said:

I'm having a hard time actually getting down a few combos that will break past 2K. I've been trying the ones with 236A as an extender with a dash in for a follow up, but I'm unable to hit it. When she dashes, is she supposed to be running? Also, the combos that start with any starter going into her 5C > 236C for a run-in combo, I'm unable to hit, too. Is there strict timing? Or does these combos not work anymore>? 

the 236A~66 combos, you have to hit the 66 really early, its a dash cancel, and its pretty easy once you get the hang of it. It only gets tricky when it requires an extra microdash afterwards, the ones that say 236A~66 > 66C are the hard ones

For the easier ones, like

j.4D > d.6B > d.5C > d.6A > d.5B > 236A~66 > 5A > 6C > 6B > 6D > d.5C > d.6B > d.5C > d.6B > d.236D

practice by getting the 236A and hitting 66 early enough that she does the dash cancel. Once you have that down start practicing adding the 5A > 6C after.  The main key is that you cannot mash the 5A, if you do it comes out late, so you will have to learn the timing of it. It will definitely take you some time to get used to