mixedmethods

[P4AU] Beginner-Intermediate Player List & Match Finder

PSN:  PersonaV1
Time Zone:  EST
Main:  Mitsuru

Sub:  Labrys

I want to learn another character at some point so it's possible you might see me play someone else as well.

Ok just a reminder I'm wanting to host a lobby tonight to practice utilizing omc's as well as wanting to play some fun games It might be around 9:00-9:30 pm est due to an issue with my data getting wiped on the console after freezing, so if you are interested in doing this please PM me to let me know im going through updates, and downloads to get myself back on board with this my fight data is back on P4AU but still im missing titles and such but im still cool lol

Might as well join

PSN username: ArisatoGod64

Time Zone: CST

Location Zone: Houston

Main: Narukami & Minazuki Sub: Yosuke, S.Mitsuru, Maragret(?), Junpei.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I've had the game since launch, but have fallen off a bit lately, and this seems like the perfect place to shake off some rust!

PSN: RWAAnnouncer

Time Zone: CST

Mains: Elizabeth and Adachi.  Subs: Naoto/S.Naoto, MINAZUKI, and perhaps a bit of Sho, since his 2.0 changes intrigue me.

I couldn't reach anyone here yesterday, but will try a few people again today.  Feel free to invite me.  I can only play this on weekends. Hope to play Xrd as well.

I want to join in.

DL Username: Annoying Survivor Troll

PSN: roamemento

Time Zone: EST

Main: Akihiko

Sub: S. Yukiko

I want to join in.

DL Username: Annoying Survivor Troll

PSN: roamemento

Time Zone: EST

Main: Akihiko

Sub: S. Yukiko

:0 Another latin american player :D

List updated! Congrats, South Americans: you are now your own sublist, rather than the generic "International." :D

List updated! Congrats, South Americans: you are now your own sublist, rather than the generic "International." :D

Thanks, but it'll be better if you call it Latin America, because of people of countries like Costa Rica and Mexico than aren't part of South America.

Thanks, but it'll be better if you call it Latin America, because of people of countries like Costa Rica and Mexico than aren't part of South America.

... kill me, I need to not type when exhausted. Fixing now.

Hi yes I would like to stream a newbie lobby and do Q&A with myself and other high level Persona players in there interests of focusing more on the low-mid level needing to find footing.

If this interests people here let me know.

I'm mid-level at this point (I think), and am interested.  Been hoping to connect with people in this topic for a while.  2 bar connections & up based off regions would be great.  If anyone's playing this weekend, feel free to send me an invite.  Junes randomness is cool, but I wouldn't mind playing vs. people from here.