mixedmethods

[P4AU] Beginner-Intermediate Player List & Match Finder

New here and thought this would be a good place to start. Yo.

PSN Username Super_Nova220
Time Zone CST
Location Alabama
Main  Yosuke4laifu

Sub Akihiko/Minazuki/Junpei/Sho/Yu (Greatest to Least)

It's been awhile since I touched anything P4 related and I think I'll be able to play Ultimax for the first time by this weekend. Would appreciate if some intermediate-high level folks would mind bodying my ass and fill me in on what I've missed out on.

PSN Username: Scrubp

Time Zone: PST

Main and Sub: Labrys, S.Labrys, Naoto

PSN Username: zeroredux

Time Zone: est

Main and Sub: main is rise sub I want to say marie

PSN Username: iMainJacky

Time Zone: EST

Main: Minazuki Sub: I guess Aki but i need more labbing with him

On a side note, how far are you from Shelbyville/Louisville KY?

Hi... I just got this. Looking to learn it. Dunno who im gonna use yet. Gt is futubaaoi or hyperroux. Thanks

The first think why you like certain characters in other games and try to find in this game someone with the same features. For example: Ky and Yu are very alike, Zato and S.Labrys (Asterius), Aigis and Valkenhayn/I-no/Izayoi, etc.

Ah, and my ID is HeavyMeet91 if you want to play against a half-decent Yosuke.

The first think why you like certain characters in other games and try to find in this game someone with the same features. For example: Ky and Yu are very alike, Zato and S.Labrys (Asterius), Aigis and Valkenhayn/I-no/Izayoi, etc.

Ah, and my ID is HeavyMeet91 if you want to play against a half-decent Yosuke.

Who would be the persona equivalent to Mu-12?

Who would be the persona equivalent to Mu-12?

Depending on the reason why you use Mu-12 (because there's not a "copy-character" for her in this game) you may choose between Marie, Naoto, Rise, Margareth, Yukari and Yukiko.

First tell me, why do you like about Mu-12?

Mostly because of her normals and steins.

There aren't anything like the Steins in this game, the closer things are Rise's lasers and the flying notes (that come from Dizzy and I-no respectively). Now the the big ass normals Marie, Elizabeth, Margareth and Yukiko. Marie is more about rushdown (with very big normals), Elizabeth and Yukiko more about zoning, and the Margareth and Rise are monsters in both areas (Margareth has bigger normals but slower than Rise).

Edited by heavymetalmixer

There aren't anything like the Steins in this game, the closer things are Rise's lasers and the flying notes (that come from Dizzy and I-no respectively). Now the the big ass normals Marie, Elizabeth, Margareth and Yukiko. Marie is more about rushdown, Elizabeth and Yukiko more about zoning, and the Margareth and Rise are monsters in both areas (Margareth has bigger normals but slower than Rise).

I guess that's why I like marg Marie and rise so much lol. Should give yukiko a try. One more question. Who would be the persona equivalent to Bullet?

I guess that's why I like marg Marie and rise so much lol. Should give yukiko a try. One more question. Who would be the persona equivalent to Bullet?

This is even harder xD. I think you should choose between Akihiko, Junpei and Labrys, because those three become more powerful after ganing momentum or doing combos. Akihiko becomes stronger in combos and blockstrings, but those power ups ony last inside the combos. Also although he has very little range, he has a lot of frametraps, pressure and weird mixups.

Junpei is about doing combos to reach a certain amount fo "Runs", after 10 runs he becomes "Overpowred", he moves gains different properties, and he can do very large combos and a lot pressure.

Labrys is on the slow side of the momentum-based characters but her normals are BIG, she needs momentum and combos to gain better "Axe levels" that give more damage and hitstun. When she gets the Red Axe level the damage is just ridiculous.

I think the closest option is Akihiko.

This is even harder xD. I think you should choose between Akihiko, Junpei and Labrys, because those three become more powerful after ganing momentum or doing combos. Akihiko becomes stronger in combos and blockstrings, but those power ups ony last inside the combos. Also although he has very little range, he has a lot of frametraps, pressure and weird mixups.

Junpei is about doing combos to reach a certain amount fo "Runs", after 10 runs he becomes "Overpowred", he moves gains different properties, and he can do very large combos and a lot pressure.

Labrys is on the slow side of the momentum-based characters but her normals are BIG, she needs momentum and combos to gain better "Axe levels" that give more damage and hitstun. When she gets the Red Axe level the damage is just ridiculous.

I think the closest option is Akihiko.

OK sweet. I'll mess around with those three. Thank you!

My site is hosting Ultimax tonight for our weekly FG stream. It's a very beginner/casual friendly event so if anyone wants to jump in, feel free! We're starting in about 20 minutes, and the stream can be found on our Twitch if you just wanna watch.

If you want into the room and can't get in, just message Saiyavenger on PSN and I'll get you in!