Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bananana

Elphelt Trial and challenges

Hello

First of all, thank all of you ! i learned a lot from this forum !

I'm stuck on some challenges or trial for elphelt and i juste wanted to know if you have some tricks with some of them:

- Trial 22 : i am unable to perform K, S, HS during my airdash. I was able to do it once, but was so surprized that i didn't end the combo !! is there a trick to land it consistently ?

- For the challenges : in some challenges you can take the character of your choice, and so i take elphelt. But for some of them you have to land a 100 Damage combo from midscreen without metter (for example VS sol part 1). With metter i can make more than 100, but without... what combo do you perform for such case ? (5D and than air follow ? is there another way to perform high dommage without meter ?)

Sorry for my english !

If some of you are stuck with other trial, please feel free to feed this post. Maybe, for some of them, i could help you.

For 22, it's the height when you airdash and hit the first button. Try jumping straight up and timing the airdash on the way down to make it easier.

100 damage without meter, it's probably easiest with a Dust combo. 5D j.D j.D j.S j.P j.S djc dj.S dj.P dj.S dj.H dj.D. Other ways of doing big damage meterless are with a grenade set up or against specific characters who can be comboed meterless after 2D.

the problem with the meterless 100 is when you are to far away for a cS.

If you are at cS range you can do cS, fS, 2S, 214K (it does a little more than 100).

For the 5D j.D j.D j.S j.P j.S djc dj.S dj.P dj.S dj.H dj.D, it's the same issue... to land the 5D you have to be very closes, and the startup of this move isn't well suited to punish some of the moves that you have to counter in mission mode... (oh yes, yesterday i said "Trial" and "Challenge" because i was at the office, but the real names are "Challenges" and "Mission", i just checked it out yesterday night).

there is something i don't understand too. fS, 5HS*5 doesn't work, and when i do this in training mode, i have more than 100 displayed as combo damage. I don't know why. Maybe have i counter hit activated in my training room.

For the mission that requires you do to the 100 damage from midscreen, isn't that the one that lets you run them into the corner (and thus build meter by walking towards them?)  If so, you can run them into corner to build meter then 2H 236236D and complete it fairly easily.

lol

yes, trail, mission, challenge, whatever ! :lol:

I just went back to the mission menu and the only one that i didn't manage to realize is mission 43 (with elphelt)

For all the other i found solutions.

I just made all the character specifique missions with elphelt yesterday night.

For mission 43 : block and then 2HS, 2D, 214K (it does 101 !!)

The other mission i was stuck on (the ino matchup part 2, or 1) i tried 2HS, cS, jS, jP, jS, but i never managed to do it. The jump cancel windows from cS to jS is very close. But i figured out another way to deal with this mission : 5K, 5S, 2HS, 2D, 214K (the 5K must be performed when ino is really close). I don't know how much damage it deals, but more than 100 (as it success each time)

For some of them (if you have a lot of time for the first move) you can do 6HS, 236HS, SH-S, SH-HS.

If you have issue with some of the mission with elphelt, you can ask me.

P.S: i'm still unable to perform Challenges n 22 with this stupide jump dash K, S, HS !