Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abortion_Maker

New Mexico where u at!

Hi there!

I’m a piss-poor scrub from New Mexico and I really want to um… “take my game to the next level” ¬_¬

So I’m looking for sociable people to get together and play some Xrd on a regular basis. (All skill levels are welcome!)

A bit about myself, I’m an ex-graphic designer and I make music and draw...Some other stuff I’m into: ‘80s shit, horror/gore films, extreme music and retro video games (especially Sega Saturn). I'm mostly training in Xrd but I also play BBCP and a little bit of P4AU.
I live in Santa Fe but I go to Albuquerque pretty frequently so hit me up if you’re near either place!

LET THE TRAINING MONTAGE BEGIN! :P

Hey, saw this post thanks to friend from twitter.

NM usually doesn't use dustloop to discuss anime FG stuff, we all gather with the rest of the NM FGC at NMISM.com to do that. If you like, you can sign up for an account and check out the gatherings that we have mostly in Albuquerque. :)

Also, we are having a tournament coming up on February 7th at Super Gamer Anonymous here in ABQ. We have GGXrd in the lineup, and we are expecting players from Texas, Colorado and Arizona to show up. If anything, please try to make it to this one so we can at least meet! Here's the facebook event page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/1575021616067470/

If you have a twitter, you can follow me at @TheChavelo if you have questions or @nmismfgc for announcements.

Finally, let me just say, since you happen to have Sechs as your avatar, you're already a gentleman and a scholar. :D