Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A3Religion

The Revival of TGITSB!?!?

The Revival of TGITSB!!!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. In what capacity would people be interested in having TGITSB return to Next Level?

The announcement of Guilty Gear Xrd and P4U2 at Evolution 2015 has sounded the declaration of war. If we wait only for TSB in this area, we only have 4 more locals before Evo. Every other community outside of New York has a weekly local, it's about time we had one again. Mynus and I will conduct TGITSB again if you want but I have to know if there is going to be interest before I talk to Henry about the logistics. The poll here is for you guys to decide what you would most likely want from weekly to nothing at all. I am also considering majors in the vicinity only to as far West as Texas and as South as Florida so that we can keep the regional tourney community going or locals in other states. Let me know as soon as possible and I will gauge this poll by February 2nd at 4pm EST.

As someone who was recently living there, a bi-weekly series would be great ideally, but there are so many events now, and so with that being said, I think if it's possible to have TGITSB 1-2 weeks before the monthly TSB series, that would be a great addition because 3 trips a month to Next Level may cost too much for the average person, but having one other tournament outside of TSB would give people breathing room for their wallets & their schedules. Just my two cents. Good luck.

I definitely would like to be able to play more often than the monthly TSB's so I'd try to show up to biweekly or at least once more extra per month, but I also agree^ more than biweekly is going to be too much of a hit walletwise. Since I live really close though it's more convenient for me than it may be for others.

As someone who was recently living there, a bi-weekly series would be great ideally, but there are so many events now, and so with that being said, I think if it's possible to have TGITSB 1-2 weeks before the monthly TSB series, that would be a great addition because 3 trips a month to Next Level may cost too much for the average person, but having one other tournament outside of TSB would give people breathing room for their wallets & their schedules. Just my two cents. Good luck.

I was thinking on that line too but I came to the conclusion that weekly would be best as even if I can't make every week whither money or time became a concern, I would like the event to take place every week so I can go every chance I can and avoid missing it for two weeks just because I was busy on the "wrong" week. Plus I wanna hang out with you guys more.

Voted Bi-weekly, though truthfully weekly would be great as well. It's just that biweekly will be easier on people's wallets and it would be slightly easier to plan ahead for. I'm really trying to get into Xrd, so anything would be good at this point.