Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

haotshy

Rise Skype Group

There's been a Rise Skype group for a few months that was formed pretty informally in the gameplay discussion thread. I figured I should do what either I or someone else should have done sooner and make a thread to get the word out that there is a Skype group and if anybody wants to join and discuss strategies, combos, match ups, etc. they can. I've found the Skype group to be very helpful, and I encourage anyone else that wants to improve their Rise to join.

My Skype is haotshy61289and I ask that you send me a contact request because that will help get you added to the group faster and doesn't require me to constantly come back to check this thread. Also, please mention in your Skype contact request that you want to join the Rise Skype group, because I'm also getting contact requests from people wanting in the Shadow Labrys group. So if you just say you're from Dustloop and want to be added, I won't know which group you're interested in joining.

I'm in

Send me a contact request for whichever account you prefer, or both if you want, and I'll add you to the chat.

Ive heard rumors of this, but couldn't bother to search the entire gameplay thread for it. Thanks