Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barzorx

[P4AU] Akihiko vs Elizabeth

Thread to discuss Akihiko vs Elizabeth
Please be respectful to everyone's opinions!

List Elizabeth's tools, and Akihiko's answers and possibilities to them. Also an answer from Elizabeth's tools to Akihiko's tools. Finally give your opinion on who you think has an advantage (ie. 5-5 no one's favor, or 6-4 Akihiko's favor, or whatever).

Have fun!

-Barz

Will i get killed if I ask a question instead of giving the ultimate tips&tricks list? Please no.

Anyway, i heard there was an OS which could easily beat Thanatos pressure game? Think it was something with 2A and parry. Could anybody explain to me how exactly that works? Would be really helpful, thanks!

I think I can sort of answer that question.

The 2A > Parry OS is pretty simple. After Liz does 5C, she will typically go into either 2C or 5D. When Aki responds with 2A > Parry after a 5C, if Liz does:

2C: Thanatos armors through the 2A, but your have enough time to input your parry and kill Thanatos with it.

5D: 2A kills Thanatos and parry will recover fast enough that Liz won't be able to do anything about it.

This OS isn't infallible though. If the Liz catches on, she does have options to counter it. It loses to both A and SB Bufu, OMC > 5C, and, if you're using B Parry, an awakened D Agi.

Honestly, if your connection is good enough, you should be able to react to whatever Liz is doing. Ideally, you should just block low unless you notice Liz doing her grab animation, then punish whatever it is she did assuming she doesn't try to OMC.

As Atarax said, its not perfect. Also, you have to instant block 5C, otherwise it wont work.