Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demon Wind Bomb

UNIEL Danisen League Interest Check

Alright, since UNIEL's American release is right around the corner, I've decided to try to start up a Danisen League for all the UNIEL players out there.

For those people who aren't familiar with how a Danisen League works, it's basically a point based ladder system where players can gain or lose points based on their win and lose records with other players. The basic rules are as follows

• New players begin at 1st Dan
  • Players fight other players within 1 rank of themselves (i.e a 2nd Dan player can only fight 3rd, 2nd and 1st Dan players)
  • One win = +1 point, One loss = -1 point, +3 moves the player up 1 rank, -3 moves the player down 1 rank.
  • Rankings go from 1st to 10th Dan, with special rankings after 10th Dan.
  • After 10th Dan, players only fight other players of the same rank, and must instead get 5+ points to move up a rank.
  • You may only use one character per session, unless asked otherwise
  • You can join as any number of characters in between sessions, all of which starts at 1st Dan
  • Each match is 2/3 rounds.
  • In the lobbies, winners stay on until they get promoted. Then they must pass.
  • Winners cannot play the same player within 2 games.

As it stands, I want to make this a weekly event, that lasts about two hours. Depending on the number of people interested I may set up two different leagues for East and West coast players. For organizational purposes each session will probably be character locked as stated in the rules above. If interest is high enough then we can probably start the official league two weeks from now.

If you are interested in participating please sign up up using the following format

PSN ID:

Character:

State/Province:

Time Zone:

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the thread and if you are interested please spread the word. This event is more fun when there are a lot of participants.

I'm getting this game back this week so i'll try to participate:

PSN: Shadow_Bahamut

Character: No idea yet, Hyde, Seth, Linne.

State: Virgnia

Time Zone: EST

PSN ID: radiojet_

Character: Gordeau (my 'tall and smexy' hubby)

State/Province: New York

Timezone: EST

Hopefully I can participate as much as I can. Need to relearn matchups and get used to this game again. Playing with a more positive attitude.