Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nyaa

[XRD] Scandinavia! (Or northern Europe in general)

Hello. I'm from Norway. This game is not released in the EU at all so the playerbase seems small compared to games that are. Why Arcsys?!

Anyway, Xrd online is amazing against 1-3f delay players but those are hard to find so I'm searching for them. If you live in these parts (Scandinavia/Northern europe) please say so! I'll add you, play you and say GGs and whatnots!

My PSN is iMKatt.

I'm from Sweden. My PSN is Skapper2.  Though I've only played GG for about a month and only have a little BB (a lot in competitive Smash though) experience so don't expect much from me.

I'll add you all! Skapper, game is 2 months old for most of us anyway.

g1Gilgamesh: I think I've met you online before and I remember you beat me pretty bad. :v

g1Gilgamesh: I think I've met you online before and I remember you beat me pretty bad. :v

I doubt winning one match counts as beating you pretty bad :P

I'm also from Norway so I guess you should add me. My psn is JayKatanaEU

I'm from Estonia and my connections with Finnish players are usually great. My PSN is Vlad7779311, and I would say I'm new-ish to GG. I also play UNIEL and will try to find some time for BBCP and DFC.

Finns and Swedes are often in Russian lobbies, because there is lots of good players and the delay is 2-3. If there is no one, you should check French lobbies. At least i'm there if there is no good russians online. I have delay 3 to France from mid-Finland.

Happened to stumble upon Skapper, got utterly wrecked on my third day of playing actual matches in GG. Always fun though even if I'm at the point where I'm blocking more than playing at this point :D