Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Venom 1.1 Changelist/Discussion/Video thread

Adding to that, does anyone know how blitz handles a multi-hit projectile? Meaning, if the opponent does blitz on the first hit of a charged stinger, what happens?

Did nothing happen for venom in the 3rd loke test? or them possibly rescinding blitz shiet?

Adding to that, does anyone know how blitz handles a multi-hit projectile? Meaning, if the opponent does blitz on the first hit of a charged stinger, what happens?

IIRC, the invincibility earned from a successful Blitz has the rest of the Stinger pass through harmlessly? Either way, multiple blitzes are not needed.

Did nothing happen for venom in the 3rd loke test? or them possibly rescinding blitz shiet?

Read some posts up...

Prolly depends on which Stinger it is, and how meaty it hits. The S one is pretty slow, so I'd be surprised if it only had to be blitz'd once.

Blitz hitting a long range projectile kind of reminds me of Potemkin's FDB in how he gains full invuln during the recovery. I'm pretty sure everything but a fully charged PQV 5P BH will pass through harmlessly on BS as it is now.

EDIT TO AVOID DOUBLEPOST:

If anyone can contact the JP Venoms at the loctest, ask them if K ball oki into dash jH BH still gets Venom rejected. I was messing with it last night and while the mixup is overall weaker because of pushback, it looks to be outside of a range where 1.1 BS will trigger (unless it has blue burst tier range in which case fuck it I'm learning Faust)

Hey guys I took about 20 min of footage on my phone. A rare opportunity as I happened to see the location test was going on and by chance I just got a Wii u (to play bayonetta 2 lol) so I had something big to prop my phone on. I'll post it to YouTube as a playlist later today and link it. I'm mostly messing around and I'll put up 2 or 3 matches. I mostly wanted to see how changes would affect things.

Karl don't put it on youtube, ASW cops will get it, use a different video site :P

Try Dailymotion maybe? Or Vimeo?

Also 1.1 Releases in Japan on March 19th. I'll make a new thread Wednesday night etc.

Hey guys I took about 20 min of footage on my phone. A rare opportunity as I happened to see the location test was going on and by chance I just got a Wii u (to play bayonetta 2 lol) so I had something big to prop my phone on. I'll post it to YouTube as a playlist later today and link it. I'm mostly messing around and I'll put up 2 or 3 matches. I mostly wanted to see how changes would affect things.

Try one of the webm hosting sites, if you can get it in that format.

Ok guys here is the link. I made a Dailymotion. Damn it was a hassle they made me fill out all the info for each vid one at a time :/ Anyway hope you like it. I'm mostly messing around, trying to see if things work. Some vids were bad and had nothing valuable in it I went through them a bit but it was too time consuming. Might be a bit in the matches not worth watching but all the vs CPU stuff should be good. Also you can see some weird I-No flying like at a 20 degree angle upwards, wtf? I didn't read anyone else's changelist  :AB: lol

Only thing I forgot to do was the holding button for the balls. Don't know if its in there or not I completely forgot about it :*(

I gave up on editing them here you go lol.

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/karlkablisk/1

Little bit of a headphone warning for other users on Karl's videos. 

Looking at some of the videos it looks like balls hit by Stinger / Carcass are only increased by a maximum of one level?

Sry lol. Ya, One lv but there's some other oddities. Gravity is a bit different. Forward hs bounces downward. And one thing I loved vs leo that happened was, Dust on ball, then ball comes back, then stinger sends it forward again, floating idle. Before, both would just fly behind venom. plus 1 lv. I'm gonna have fun with 1.1

Sry lol. Ya, One lv but there's some other odfiries. Gravity is a bit different. Forward hs bounces downward. And one thing I loved vs leo. Dust on ball, then ball comes back, then stinger sends it forward again, plus 1 lv. I'm gonna have fun with 1.1

Wait, 6HS bounces downward - what does this means. Is it AC's 6HS

Same one as before. It used to hit the balls forward but now they goes bounce down. Its in one of the ones against CPU.

Same one as before. It used to hit the balls forward but now they goes bounce down. Its in one of the ones against CPU.

yeah got it, ty