Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirty Magic

Millia Vs Sin

Like I said, this was listed for a friend, wondering if you could disrespect slide and with what. He got the info so I edited the post, although I figured the context was obvious.

Sin is a bit of an interesting matchup. Like the other new characters in Xrd (except Leo lol) you can't match him on the ground, since it's way too easy to lose large chunks of health from a ground CH at Millia's max poking range. If anything I'd challenge with spaced 2D and that's it.

Instead I'd approach with pin+AD, AD+pin, raw AD j.P/j.S, mixed with lots of air movement. I find the risk/reward for staying airborne to be much better than fighting grounded in nearly every situation in this matchup.

Sin is a bit of an interesting matchup. Like the other new characters in Xrd (except Leo lol) you can't match him on the ground, since it's way too easy to lose large chunks of health from a ground CH at Millia's max poking range. If anything I'd challenge with spaced 2D and that's it.

Instead I'd approach with pin+AD, AD+pin, raw AD j.P/j.S, mixed with lots of air movement. I find the risk/reward for staying airborne to be much better than fighting grounded in nearly every situation in this matchup.

I'm glad you said that because that's normally what I do and I was wondering if I was doing it right lmao. You have to be careful of his beak driver though.. Hard to pin him out of it. The hitbox for beak driver is good. 

You can 6K his slide but its still risky. Instant block his slide puts him at 0 frames adv iirc.