Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Vanguard Princess

Downloaded the game myself after reading about it in another forum. In a sense it feels a bit like BB, and to a degree like having Carl's Drive attack (but instead of Ada, it's a choice of 4 cute girls). From the advise of that forum, I set my Unicode to Japanese, and renamed two of the files to have English names (i.e. the main executable and the .kgt file, so long as both have the same name), and got the game running in a snap.

Anyway from the download links there's versions 1.04 and 1.05, though I'm not sure if I interpreted the blog right but I seem to have a hint that v1.05 has a bug?

Anyway this is the link to v1.04

http://www.vector.co.jp/soft/dl/win95/game/se477052.html

And as for favorite characters, mine are Kaede and Glinka (Glinka especially gives me a few giggles with her "butt attack" or 5C :lol:). And is it me, or does Yui remind anyone else of Ragna with that big sword of hers?

Downloaded the game myself after reading about it in another forum. In a sense it feels a bit like BB, and to a degree like having Carl's Drive attack (but instead of Ada, it's a choice of 4 cute girls). From the advise of that forum, I set my Unicode to Japanese, and renamed two of the files to have English names (i.e. the main executable and the .kgt file, so long as both have the same name), and got the game running in a snap.

Anyway from the download links there's versions 1.04 and 1.05, though I'm not sure if I interpreted the blog right but I seem to have a hint that v1.05 has a bug?

Anyway this is the link to v1.04

http://www.vector.co.jp/soft/dl/win95/game/se477052.html

And as for favorite characters, mine are Kaede and Glinka (Glinka especially gives me a few giggles with her "butt attack" or 5C :lol:). And is it me, or does Yui remind anyone else of Ragna with that big sword of hers?

the game p.c exclusive isnt it?

Just picked the game, running it with applocale.

Except the fact i can't run decently this game,Melty Blood, Guilty Gear and others when i'm on Firefox, is awesome. I love Lilith, best grappler ever.

Nao i'm going to copy the folder and modify files to play as Hilda.

lilith is the best grappler character to me also i have ever seen,zangief, potekmen , adn tager dont got shit on lilith.

Yeah Windows PC only.

thanks, so who do u like out of the 10 ladies?

lilith is the best grappler character to me also i have ever seen,zangief, potekmen , adn tager dont got shit on lilith.

Indeed a nasty grappler (in fact Lilith's grapples were the almost the only way I could beat the final boss Hilda when playing her), if only she wasn't such an annoying brat. (I still can't get her "Baka! Baka! BAKAAAAA!" yell out of my head)

thanks, so who do u like out of the 10 ladies?

Already mentioned in my earlier post:

Kaede (for her screenwide dash attacks, plus she's one hot meganekko, and that skirt of hers with cutouts on the sides...)

Glinka (also a hottie for not wearing a skirt, plus her "butt attacks" make me laugh. And it seems to me she's Russian?)

Indeed a nasty grappler (in fact Lilith's grapples were the almost the only way I could beat the final boss Hilda when playing her), if only she wasn't such an annoying brat. (I still can't get her "Baka! Baka! BAKAAAAA!" yell out of my head)

Already mentioned in my earlier post:

Kaede (for her screenwide dash attacks, plus she's one hot meganekko, and that skirt of hers with cutouts on the sides...)

Glinka (also a hottie for not wearing a skirt, plus her "butt attacks" make me laugh. And it seems to me she's Russian?)

I know lol baka baka i kinda actually laugh at that myself, i dont even play grappler character but i really the design for lilith.A rich snobby angrey little girl ,with a servant, who walks around holding a teddy bear ready to grab your body and break the ground with it.I also love her hair style, with the curve at the end,and i also like that she has bat wings during her command throw.Her outfit isnt bad either, i love it actually espically compared to eri, or kurumi simple casual outfits.

Btw who is glinka?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0HPU8DMPFE And i thought this was a pretty good match.

Does anyone who uses a 360 pad for this game know of a way to use the d-pad instead of the control stick?

Sorry for double post but I'm having a little problem using my stick now and I don't know why. The game is reading my joystick for player 1, but my buttons are controlling player 2. I have no idea why this is happening. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

So I just got into this game with a friend a few weeks ago, and I'm having major problems beating his Lilith as Luna. Wat 2 do yo?

just downloaded this when i heard it was free, i became a fan under 10 mins :yaaay: that luna chick seems hard to play with :x EDIT: question, i tried putting it full screen to check it out and i can't use the menu on top or bring it back to window size..... halp :gonk:

EDIT: question, i tried putting it full screen to check it out and i can't use the menu on top or bring it back to window size..... halp :gonk:

The secret button is F4.

Luna is way cool, but I'm having trouble actually forcing opponents to get hit. For the most part all they have to do is block and they'll get in eventually. I can anti air with 5B and 5C, but that's risky business when Lilith can shield and then get a free throw. I can anticipate a shield and punish with 236B speed shooting, but that is balls hard. Alternatively I can just anticipate the shield and sweep her instead too I guess, but that doesn't give nearly as much damage as a 236B speed shooting combo. Any other recommendations here? Also, what to do about Lilith's B+C red dash thing. :psyduck:

mmmmh, i cant get the netplay (lunaport) to work, seems like im placing it at the wrong directory or something of the sort, any1 know where the file is supposed to go? :psyduck: