Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JackG

[CT] Hakumen Combo Thread

... anyway what about this. Yukikaze 236A haku hop 5B hjc J2C air dash JC if your far from your opponent you might want to 623A to get to him

you guys didn't know that combos in the corner

next you guys are going to be surprised that you can 623AA Falling JC Land 5C 632146C

don't be a jackass.

*2A 2A 2A 2A 214B 236A 6C 632146C Miso* i win again and you read it out of context, both of you, and why did rtl attack me in the first place??? i wasn't being a jack ass when i said that it was simple a joke. lighten up. my contribution to the combo thread. Corner 214B > 2c > jc > j2C > JC close to the ground> land > 5c > 623AA > hjc > J2C > j2c air dash > j2C > delay j2c > delay JC> land 5C got more mag do more to the combo up to you. seriously who wants to get together and make some Carl combos.

Please keep it civil guys. And Leonil, if you look on the first page you'll find most of the combos you have been posting (albeit in damage maximization form.)

the 2A combo and the 6C combo's jokes ^_^ but yea, back throw > 623AA >IAD J214C > land > 2b > 236A > haku hop > 5B > hjc > J2C > air dash for positioning 3C CH > 2B > 236A > 41236C > 2B > 236A > haku hop > 5B > hjc J2C [n*] > air dash J2C [n*] and where is your corner reversal section, if you land anything with when haku has 3 stars, you can reverse your opponent into the closest corner.

i wasn't being a jack ass when i said that it was simple a joke. lighten up.

that's easier said after the fact. your post could be very easily construed as mocking / being a jackass, so rather than shifting the blame to me about not getting the joke, i think the onus is on you to choose your wording better so that people don't misunderstand you.

and making an immature "hurr hurr i shippuu'd ur post" response certainly doesn't make me any more sympathetic to your point of view.

please stop bringing it up, it's done and over. just don't reply to my posting if you have that big of a problem with me. sympathy is something i'm not asking for as long as you get it and my post are not something that i'm go to make "elementary school" clear. it wasn't until about 3 or 4 post later that you tried to get on me about saying it, you should have at less made a hypothesis as to that fact that it was joke, considering that no one else took it seriously. same with the vid thread, i'm all about self expression, and i like that about you, but think about what your saying and if it's really need and then ask your who in the hell am I??? so may we please go back to contributing to our perspective characters and our perspective threads.

|

whats important \/

623AA works as an anti which i found out works great on jumping tagers trying to suck you in i also have to see if it will go under the 360/720 "hand-o-death" but i know it goes under spark bolt

623AA > hjc > JB > jc >JC > 214C > JB close to ground > land > 2C > hjc > 2JC > air dash > 2JC

the 2JCs at the end of the combo have to be done extremity quick so hit confirming them is best.

Was fooling around with some throw combos earlier. Some might be known already but I figured it was worth a post. They might be a bit excessive with the magetama than the standard throw combos but I like the idea of maximizing damage off of a single throw(especially if you're going for the kill). Should make opponents fear Hakumen's throw more which could open up some mindgame options. Midscreen: (4 Bars)Throw > 236A > Dash > 214B(Renka) > 236A > 6C(3938 damage) (7 Bars)Throw > 236A > Dash > 214B(Renka, 1 hit) > Zantetsu > 5C > 236A > 6C(5516 damage) (3 Bars)Throw > 236A > Dash > 214B(Hotaru) > jc. > falling C > 2C > sj j.2C> ad. j.2C(4183 damage) (4 Bars)Throw > 236A > Dash > 214C > 2C > j.2C(4029 damage) The Hotaru one positions nicely if you're getting them closer to the corner and you can airdash after the Tsubaki one for a j.C as they're waking up(among other options). These were done on Ragna, I'll see who these work/don't work on later.

6A CH> infinity > haku hop cancel J214B > delay > hour glass or 6A CH> infinity > haku hop cancel J214C > 2B > 236A > 623A > 5C > 41236C 1 hit > 214B 1hit > 236A crouching opponent 41236C 1 hit to make sure there crouching > 236A > 2A > 236A > 2A > 236A > 623AA > jc > perfect falling JC> 5C the second one is still in production but i thought i'd post it anyway, also i'm thinking about making it any infinity combo.

something tells me this would only work on normal hit if it was ground to ground, because anti air on normal hit doesn't give you much time to do anything. still, cool find i guess. something to remember for when bbcs comes out and your opponent's used all their bursts.

LMBAO it's that time of the day where i dish out a combo (btw counter hit is on XD) but yea i just killed someone by doing a 5000 dam combo using only the 2147B in a corner. 6A CH > infinity > haku-hop cancel j214B > land > 2147B > land > 2147B > land > 2147 > land > 2147> land > 2147B and it combo-ed i did a f-ing lap around my basement when i landed this. and it's completely burst safe. P.S. performed on ragna

1. That doesn't do 5k because with just 4 dp you don't even net 5k. With 6A prorate, not going to happen. 2. You wrote down 5 dps. How did you pull that one out of your ass?

Hey guys, I'm looking at picking up Hakumen as my next sub since for me BB becomes a like-new experience whenever I pick up a new character and start learning them. Hakumen was the first character I ever played the game with but I ended up putting him down for someone a bit easier (read:Ragna) while I was learning mechanics and such. Was wondering if you had any advice for where I should start first combo wise? What are like three or four BnBs I should work on first?

renka (1) > zantetsu > 5C > zantetsu > 3C throw/renka (1) > gurren > 6C > shippu for this one if you're not planning on doing shippu and just ending with 6C let renka hit twice, it does more damage. if you're planning on doing shippu cancel renka after its first hit. 5C > kishuu~enma jc > falling j.C > 2C sjc > j.2C > ad > j.C near corner: renka > 2C > sjc > j.2C > falling j.C > 2C > sjc > j.2C xN > airdash > j.2C xN pretty much all of his other combos are some variation of those, so if you learn those you can quickly pick up any other combos in the combo list on the first post of the thread. If you have any questions I suggest watching some vids since any good haku-men is going to end up using these and that will probably clear most things up. If you still have questions about execution go ahead and ask.

Thanks for the info MadRhetoric, I'll be working on that when i get home to combo-workshop tonight. I think Hakumen is a great character and I've had nothing but respect for the people who I've fought against online who have used him.