Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Psyken

Millia vs Seaworld

I think I may need some insight to this matchup. Can 5P counter her dolphins effectively? If so, does it just because a RPS match if she'll go low or not? I feel like I should be able to punish a dolphin if I know its coming on neutral. The one where she rides it horizontal anyway. 

YRC S Tandem Top is the best Counter Poke for this..? just because it gives you so much time, to follow up and punish with your BnB oO

The mission mode with May helps too

It's the only way i know may someone else can give you much more input^^

I've struggled with this matchup lately too. Basically she's the Blanka of this game and I got destroyed by lots of randomness.

I'm not sure if this is even useful advice but I think it's a good idea to try and stay above May because she really likes to jump on top of you so I thought it might be a good idea to take her out of her comfort zone. Pin definitely helps with coming down again. Then again it was a fairly low level match.

If they jump at you with j.2H from very high then 2H is a fairly reliable AA and you can convert into the normal bnb.

Edit: whoops, wrong thread. Er.. Some random thoughts while I'm here:

May is still super annoying

Can run under her dolphin sets

Can also run in and throw to punish beach ball summons, if you started running early

She can't kill you off one random CH j.H which is nice

Air to air j.P still very effective due to the above. Will become more risky once they buff her j.H in 1.1 :(