Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Myoro

New FF Dissidia in Arcades

Man, that trailer looks so silly when they have no villains to fight :v: First they're fighting each other, then they stand together and go... Somewhere? Too bad they don't seem to care about the plot right now.

At least the stages look cool as hell.

I don't think they're ready to focus on plot yet. They need the villains first right? Not even Ramza's ready to be shown.

There are other videos out there showcasing individual characters and a bit of a new remix from their respective games. Here's one of Cloud.

Sooooo, game's out.  Supposedly initial reports have been "unsatisfactory", but good luck trying to find match footage to confirm for yourself :\

EDIT: Nevermind, found a couple videos:

Overall, game looks incredibly beautiful, but the mobility seems a little stiff and the fighting seems a little too clustered.

I'm really liking the game so far but I'm hoping that somewhere down the line that they release Prishe & Tifa whom were the two I main in Dissidia 012 (Shantotto was my main/backup after those two came out). Damn, this makes me want to go reinstall the game back on my Vita to get back into playing again.

Is there any information regarding to when will be Kuja added as a playable character in arcades, or is he there already? I can't find any footage of him, other than the trailer of course.

EDIT: Never mind, footage of him has started appearing today, doesn't seem to be as good as he was in Duodecim, shame.