Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Potemtager

[CT] Iron Tager Buffering 360 & 720

If you time the 360B properly it will beat pokes. There's no reason to use the 360A as a tic after anything with frame advantage, unless you need the range.

Edit: another reason to use 360A is if your expecting a backdash and you need the additional suction of 360A to catch them Not recommended because at that point it's pretty easy to jump out of on reaction.

I remember reading something about the 720 being made "mashable" or something to that effect. Which would explain all the scrub Tagers spinning their sticks and mashing C, like this was SF or something.

Did the buffering of the 360 and 720 get easier in CS or is it just me?

it feels a tad bit easier to spin it, I don't drop it as much.

That's pretty standard for 720s in fighting games, they allow quite a large buffer window.

What you can do is something like 5A/2A > spin a 360 ending in a non-jumping direction > wait a tiny bit > spin 360 and hit C.

After spinning the first 360 you can even walk forward for a little bit before completing the 720.

I have yet to play a good Ragna other than two people.

Ironically, I play Ragna mains the most... :psyduck:

I think Bootowski and Crasied Setsuna are the only two decent ones I've played.

It's a shame Bootowski is a total noob, like dickwad to....well, not as bad as some others, but still bad. Red Tyranny is a decent Ragna player, I think. Go look him up.

That's pretty standard for 720s in fighting games, they allow quite a large buffer window.

What you can do is something like 5A/2A > spin a 360 ending in a non-jumping direction > wait a tiny bit > spin 360 and hit C.

After spinning the first 360 you can even walk forward for a little bit before completing the 720.

Or you could do:

63214>5A (during the following motion) 789 > 360° > C

In other words, lower half circle > 5A (to prevent you from jumping) > upper half circle + 360C

Both are almost identical, but have some pros and cons. But do whatever works best for you. Either way it's fairly simple after a little practice, it looks more difficult than it is.