Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neophos

Weekly european online UNIEL ranbats

So with the english release right around the corner, it seems interest in UNIEL has once again blossomed. As such, I thought we should try to have a weekly ranbat for all europeans, for hype and glory and prizes.

We would need to settle on a weekday and time. My first proposal would be saturdays or sundays, starting at around 1500 - 1600.

Every week there would be possibly be a small prize to the winner, and then a larger prize at the end of the season. No big money, just a little something to spice things up.

Regarding connection and so on, I would say that two bars and up to the person you're playing is acceptable. I understand that some would only like to play with people with three or four bars, but we want as many people as possible in this!

So how many would be interested in this?

I'd definitely take part for the fun of it. Will depends on days / times though as I stream at night most of the time.

However, if you were willing to stream parts of the ranbat, that would be great! We could use one or a few streamers, it would be great to get the majority of matches streamed.

Depends on day and time, since my life-schedule (when i have time to play during a week) will probably shift around quite a bit soon.

But generally interested, UNIEL is nice, would like to play :)

However, if you were willing to stream parts of the ranbat, that would be great! We could use one or a few streamers, it would be great to get the majority of matches streamed.

Could definitely set it up for streaming, commentary as Hiari pointed out would also be possible if people wanted. I'm 100% behind this idea so get back to me on what you think and we'll get the ball rolling!

That would be great!

I'm currently in the process of finding or making prizes, and we'll see if we can't get this up and running for next week. Currently the day seems to be tuesday evenings, starting around 1800. If someone can't play at those times every week, please recommend another day and time!

Somehow interested but promised myself to not to do any online tourneys.

I'm happy you've changed your mind Wauhti, should be a good night! :D

Hutchy and I will be back for the rambats to help with the streaming and commentary for the event. Get in on Tuesdays action by hitting the link in Neophos' post!

ill take part in this however im still at work wen this starts i guess u could hold my match till last and if i dont show before losers then to bad ill try anyway

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's ranbat, here's hoping for an awesome turn-out!

Could everyone taking part fill this spreadsheet in with some basic information: http://tinyurl.com/pxkbr2y. This will help us get through the night easier. Thanks!