BananaKun

[P4AU] List of issues with the wiki's frame data

Oh cool there's an actual thread for this, I've meaning to talk about junpeis frame data

236236D is actually a 0 frame after super flash for junpei if you swing the bat immediately.

2D is faster than the startup says, it is either 25 or 26 frame startup, tested via punishing akihikos dp, which is -24, not punishable without IB, but with IB you get a punish.

All homerun damages for 236236A/B/C/D are incorrect, as there are differences between using A/C to swing the bat, and B/D to swing the bat, but I never got to test this thoroughly and I'll get it done sometime this weekend.

Also I recently tested yukaris 2C proration data, P2 is definitely 100, and SMP is definitely 50, but the move itself is really weird and will occasionally reverse prorate for whatever reason.

I believe all versions of Junpei's Comeback Grand Slam at the moment just have the startup time (up to super flash listed), there isn't data on the startup for either the swing or the fireball yet for any of them.

Incidentally I think the damage values for Super Vorpal Bat might be wrong? I can't remember the exact values off-hand but I'm fairly sure you don't get 5k off the SB version at least even on a homerun.

More data on exactly how Victory Cry impacts Junpei (amount of regen, effects of Clean Hit on moves) might be useful.

Ooh boy I could've worded my post way better, yeah I should've just mentioned that there were different after flash times for homerun swings instead of just saying 236236D had a 0 frame after flash. For super vorpal bat, the damage for C homerun is 2800, D homerun is 3080, and SB is 3500. There is also a just frame where it'll do 245 more damage if there is no extra prorate. If you don't get a homerun, all versions do 1400 damage raw. Victory cry itself increases junpei's overall damage by 20%, which is how he gets such high numbers off vorpal bat. With VC on, C version does 3360 damage, D version does 3696, and SB does 4200. The just frame will add 294 damage.

236236A~A will do 1950 damage if it hits a homerun, and 1300 in any other case.

236236B~A will do 2250 damage on homerun, and 1500 otherwise.

236236AB~A will do 2080 on homerun, 1600 on regular hit. If B is used to swing the bat instead, and it clean hits, it will do 2560 damage.

236236Ds startup is 7+0~124.

236236Cs startup is 7+6~124

236236As startup is also 7 +6~124

236236Bs startup is 7+ 14~133

5C at max range dash cancel is +1

As an aside, if anybody needs an account or something to be formatted, I am the wiki admin. Send me a PM with a desired username and active email address and I will give you an account. If people need like out of reach information or other resources to aid them, contact me until I get something up containing more of that.

No else has said anything regarding this, so:
Most(I think) of the "Cancels" for on minazuki's page are wrong, I could go trough them but I would need to be on my PS3 to be 100% sure, but I do know that some of them are just straight up wrong.

Adachi's 236AB has roll like invul on it (only vulnerable to throws) tho im not sure of the frames

Evil smile is listed to CH during certain states it seems like it CHs things with property specific invul? Mitsuru 5B Naoto 236B 236AB, hops all have leg invul only, Adachis and Margaret's 2B also gets hit out of it but it has head invul not leg. Sweeps have chest invul but also crouch which may be why those dont interact with it. 

Im not sure if stuff like this should also be somewhere on there but there isnt anything for late tech window as far as i could see. 

Adachi's 236AB has roll like invul on it (only vulnerable to throws) tho im not sure of the frames

Evil smile is listed to CH during certain states it seems like it CHs things with property specific invul? Mitsuru 5B Naoto 236B 236AB, hops all have leg invul only, Adachis and Margaret's 2B also gets hit out of it but it has head invul not leg. Sweeps have chest invul but also crouch which may be why those dont interact with it. 

Im not sure if stuff like this should also be somewhere on there but there isnt anything for late tech window as far as i could see. 

I updated it like this :

It also has some invuln frames that is only weak against throws. Everything else will go right through. However, said invuln does not kick immediately nor does it last the whole duration. Adachi is only invuln the time he's flashing on blue. This property is not carried to the tackle followup.

As for the evil smile part, we currently have no idea what causes this. The only other possible move I could see this happening is Mitsuru's Marin Karin or perhaps some of teddies' items.

Aside from the moves you listed (which I thank you for trying), it is capable of hitting Narukami out of his 2B and Naoto out of her 5a (I'm not really sure about this one, tried it with Omnix but the timing was a bit weird)

If you guys want to know how this works I made a video about it here:

https://youtu.be/siNgeC376ow

You can use it as reference to try to discover how the hitbox works if you're interested in doing so.

All of Yosuke's images have been added. Fixed a lot of frame data that went missing. I guess someone edited it after I initially finished(5D was missing stuff when I know for a fact I put it up).

Far be it for me to nitpick because the images are of great quality, but man Sukakaja 5A's basically a purple lens flare. I suppose it can't be helped unless sprite rips can be gotten.

I'm also updating the list on the front page as attack images get filled up.

Far be it for me to nitpick because the images are of great quality, but man Sukakaja 5A's basically a purple lens flare. I suppose it can't be helped unless sprite rips can be gotten.

We could use the throw's sprite for Sukukaja's 5A and 5AA.

Yeah, I tried really hard to get the best frames but the purple just ruined it. I debated on using the whiff animation or the recovery, maybe I'll fix them later or use the throw sprites.

Edit: I may take the time to do the other characters, but I'll only upload them to imgur and post them here and let someone else put them up.

Edited by Pssych

Yeah, I tried really hard to get the best frames but the purple just ruined it. I debated on using the whiff animation or the recovery, maybe I'll fix them later or use the throw sprites.

And air throw sprite for 5AAAAA.

Edit: I may take the time to do the other characters, but I'll only upload them to imgur and post them here and let someone else put them up.

That'd be fine. If you can get the images here, I can make sure they get where they need to go in the wiki.

for those of you making images, don't forget to add them to the 2.0 ultimax wiki!

thank you all for picking up my slack. I was just waiting for official 2.0 frame data to be released before adding frame data for everyone.

Here's Yu's 2D for the wiki http://imgur.com/juZGVZM

Done. Thanks

Some Marie Data

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LU07uOUNBbeKUJw5QBapXpHHn4B8YCs1EmTe2qT95Y0/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Edit: this has both 1.1 and 2.0 data 1.1 is before the / and 2.0 is after

Forgot about this. Thanks for posting this. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to list the different info for weather, level and C/D/SB version but for the most part, this is done.

for those of you making images, don't forget to add them to the 2.0 ultimax wiki!

Thanks for the heads up. I've gone back and added the images I've done so far to the 2.0 pages and I'll make sure to do so for future images ^,^

One more Sho tidbit: The B version of Hougetsuzan: Flash Fang has 16 frames of startup (it punishes Yosuke's sweep normally, but not in Sukukaja). No idea about active or recovery frames, but it's definitely still -12 (Rise's sweep punishes it, but her 5B does not).

One more Sho tidbit: The B version of Hougetsuzan: Flash Fang has 16 frames of startup (it punishes Yosuke's sweep normally, but not in Sukukaja). No idea about active or recovery frames, but it's definitely still -12 (Rise's sweep punishes it, but her 5B does not).

Thanks. Now edited in.

I did a large update of the wiki last night to fill in missing images (Thanks again for the images Pssych!) Here's an updated list of what's missing in terms of images for those interested. 

If anyone wanted to go through and get attack images, here are all the moves that currently don't have any:

• Aigis: j.2C, Extreme Orgia Mode
  • Adachi: 2C, j.2C, Megidola
  • Akihiko: 5AAA, 2C, Sonic Punch
  • Chie: 5AAA
  • Elizabeth: 5BB, 5BBB, Debilitate NEW: 5AA, 5AAA
  • Junpei: None!
  • Kanji: 5AA, 5AAA, Primal Force
  • Ken: 5D, Gigantic Impact, Mediarama
  • Labrys: 5AA, 5AAA, Weaver's Art: Orb
  • Magaret: None!
  • Marie: All Persona normals, Hot Lightning, It's All Yours, "Dance, Fallen Angels", Memories of Grief, Her Name is "Hope (Pandora)", Stigma of Condemnation, Abysmal Evil Eye, all Supers, Instant Kill NEW: Abysmal Evil Eye Detonate
  • Mitsuru: 5AA, 5AAA
  • Naoto: 5AA, 5AAA, Blight
  • Rise: All Persona normals, Reflective Bit, ROCK YOU!, Tetrakarn/Makarakarn, Arrow Rain, Risette Field, Risette: Live on Stage, True Story
  • Shadow Labrys: Public Execution
  • SHO: 5B, Survival Knife
  • Minazuki: 2D, Wings of Purgatory, Dream Fog
  • Teddie: 5AA, 5AAA, j.2C, Motorcycle Key, Turbo Recon Dynamo, D-Type Prithvi, Mobile Model Varna, Mystery Teddie SP, Nihil Hand
  • Yosuke: None!
  • Yu: None!
  • Yukari: None!
  • Yukiko: 5AA, 5AAA, Flame Dance, Phoenix Flame Swirl

How are Adachi's images missing I'm pretty sure they're there.

Or do you mean better images for said moves.

How are Adachi's images missing I'm pretty sure they're there.

Or do you mean better images for said moves.

Not sure. I just quoted the original post with the list of missing images and crossed out what I put/saw put there last night

Actually, taking a look at these three moves in the wiki again. I think I understand. It seems like these 3 moves in particular are supposed to have 2 images. 2C and j.2C has the first image but not the second.  Megidola has the second image but not the first image.

How are Marie's images missing do i need to resize them if so i dont know how please tell me how if this is the problem

Relax. Everything is fine on the Marie front. Marie's images should all be there except Evil Eye's detonation image, which Pssych has very kindly provided me with a moment ago and I will be putting up when I get home from work.

If you notice anything else missing besides that, please let me know though ^,^