Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Synyster17

Millia Vs. Faust

i have played 2 sets with really good faust and i usually don't do good. here are just some random stuff i know about this man

• you can run and 2k him if he is doing 5fs buttttttttt he does have 2h so be careful.
  • anything into item throw leaves him very - abuse it
  • i sometimes just randomly run at this man and it seemed to work out somehow. note that he wasn't doing 2h and i hit him easily with 2k 5s 5h RC combo
  • after disc oki you can do this combo on him for big damage 6h(1) 236S 6h(1) jd falling jh 5h 236s jksd IAD jsh for a big combo and that does 200 damage off of 214p starter
  • you can dustloop this man. i find it somewhat easy but that is just me. just practice it and you will get it. you need to hit this man with everything you got to make sure you hurt him
  • on defense he has 2k as a low and that is jump cancel able into his j2k mixups. not to mention command throw which gives knockdown. he does have 6h but you should be able to block it on reaction. warning thought that it does so much damage and so much stun.
  • he has a good 6p AA and do not challenge it. i like pin air dash js or jp to get in that way.
  • he can camp on that pin so hard. like damn so why not just set up the coffee shop while your there. serving up all those 6p's and 5fs's
  • his 5d is frame 1-11 strike invuln. 214p and 2369p??? beat this.
  • he has a reversal super that can be good. just know how to punish it without getting yourself killed in the process.
  • Doors: All versions are punishable, all have lengthy startup, and all can be avoided or blocked by jumping forward and holding back in the air. be careful of the YRC stuff though.
  • he can get on the pogo. i feel like jd is the best thing you can do because it feels the safest to me. idk about anyone else.
  • fight his love. as in you can run right under the move if nothing else is out there and aa him with like 5k or 5p. don't try this if an item is out that may cause you some problems like meteors or oil. you can jump into it and have it blow him up if you are in the air some how.
  • know the items. they aren't that hard to learn. it also helps so much fighting him when you know what you can do and what you can't.

someone plz help me out. idk what else to do in this MU. i could only take rounds off of Faust not games. the faust i played was ElvenShadow in case you have heard of him

If you have trouble with door mixups which inexperienced Faust players seem to like, here's a way to shut that down with 25 tension.

Once he put the blanket over himself and disappears, S disc yrc just as he's about to hit you. Tags both back and front door even if yrc'ed (convert into bnb), and if he did the S version (above) just block normally, then punish it. He's in counter hit state until landing so you can do something like 2H ch, 2H j.S-D iad j.S-H.

Just be aware of any options he has with meter (S teleport yrc will enable him to airdash away etc, or he could RC the blocked S teleport)