Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anne

[CPEX] Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend News and Gameplay Discussion 3.0

So are all the system voices still dlc or just the new system voices? I asked last page but it wasn't answered lol.

So are all the system voices still dlc or just the new system voices? I asked last page but it wasn't answered lol.

Beat Arcade with a character to unlock their system voice. I just beat Arcade with Celica and got her System voice unlocked.

Doesn't seem like anything transferred, no.

Darn, it, that's what I thought, if it was anything like CS-CS:Extend, it would have been nice the same way to transfer some stuff for CP-CP:Extend. (Since the PS3 port is the only one that had Vanilla CP.)

soo how do we get more system voices?

i heard that they were in the gallery shop id check there. i haven't finished downloading so idk for sure 

soo how do we get more system voices?

Beat Arcade with a character to unlock their system voice. I just beat Arcade with Celica and got her System voice unlocked.

Boop.

Doesn't seem like anything transferred, no.

Stupid question but does this mean that CPE doesn't come with the full story from CP and then some like CSE did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering how stupid I am, I thought I'd save everyone else the trouble.

To obtain Mai and Cajun's system voices, you need to go to the BBCPE GAME page, not the individual DLC page.

From there, you go to the DLC and scroll all the way down to the last option, the one after the XBlaze Lost Memories lobby avatar thingies. Clicking that should take you to a 4.9MB update that gives you their system voices.