Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anne

[CPEX] Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend News and Gameplay Discussion 3.0

While that is true, with Ragna's drive one can expect to get a lil' more than 1K HP back, unless the Ragna gets steam-rolled or perfects his foe.

I play with my "vs 11K HP resource management set" against Ragna, because treating him like Nu and other 10K HP people doesn't kill him usually. I don't want to look up and see that he has a bit of extra HP after a Tedo or somethin'.

Seriously? You make adjustments to what you do based on how many HP (total, not current) a character has?  (This is not sarcasm, this is me being Really Surprised.)

Anyway, I'm not super familiar with Ragna in his current implementation, but Bullet's damage with drive is REALLY explosive.  And c'mon, she's ALWAYS going to get heat up sooner or later unless she gets completely steamrolled.  All she has to do is land one combo.

I just answered what she has that he doesnt. In matter of HP she is better. In other's ragna can be better. I didnt said that 1000 HP makes her automatically better I said that this is one thing that she is better in. Ragna can be better in 1000 others and that can make him better. But certainly Ragna can be jaleous for her extra health. Maybe In first post I wasnt as clear as i should.

Bullet has higher max damage than Ragna does, but she has to expend a lot of her resources to get it (Meter, heat level, etc etc). Bullet also has good neutral tools like 2B and j.C. She also has a full screen projectile. 

Ragna has better and more consistent average damage as he can get at least 3.5k-4.5k anywhere on screen depending on the confirm and 5k in the corner without expending resources off a crouching hit. Ragna has better mobility having a dash and whatnot, so he can do dash 5B to extend his range a bit. 

Ragna's offense is...the same as always, opening people up is dependent on your creativity with his mixup tools. I'm not too familiar with Bullet's offense so I can't really say for sure how good is it compared to Ragna's.

Bullet's neutral is ass (even with level 2 heat)

Ragna's neutral is pretty strong

Bullet's overall damage got better in this version but still not up there with Ragna's consistent damage

Honestly max resources Ragna still outshines her lol. 

Ragna has really great conversions off of stray hits (lol air to air J.C > GH > stuff)

Bullet's pressure is pretty lacking. Ragna's pressure is like, slightly above average I want to say atm.

Both have a reversal but Bullet's is pretty "slow"

Midrange Ragna just shits on her cuz lol buttanz.

That's pretty much it. 

The problem with cutting sheer isn't even that it's slow, its hitbox is just horrible. A lot of stuff will beat it without even trying. I don't really think I'm a good enough player to where I can start pointing my losses on tiers, and by that I mean I'm trash, but I do think Ragna has fewer bad matchups (what are his bad matchups?) and a higher number of good matchups. It makes sense to me that Bang would have more issues with Bullet than with Ragna, so I'm tentatively blaming it on bias.

The problem with cutting sheer isn't even that it's slow, its hitbox is just horrible. A lot of stuff will beat it without even trying. I don't really think I'm a good enough player to where I can start pointing my losses on tiers, and by that I mean I'm trash, but I do think Ragna has fewer bad matchups (what are his bad matchups?) and a higher number of good matchups. It makes sense to me that Bang would have more issues with Bullet than with Ragna, so I'm tentatively blaming it on bias.

Nu, Mu off the top of my head. I haven't played the cast as much to really say for sure who gives him the most trouble, but for the most part, yea Ragna doesn't have a lot of bad matchups. Most of his matchups are even honestly, he very few (if at that) 6-4 matchups.

Having 1000 less hp is an actual downside even with life-steal because it makes it easier for Hakumen to kill you in one combo. :eng101:

And, you have to get hit in order to make use of it.  If you do too well you won't even get to use it.  Or alternatively, if the opponent turns the tables, you also get no use of it.

Having 1000 less hp is an actual downside even with life-steal because it makes it easier for Hakumen to kill you in one combo. :eng101:

Shoutouts to yomi C normal counterhit confirms into 7k

Meanwhile in PAL Land (EU, and the like), for those waiting on CP:EX there and not feel like importing it... (And yes, the plush is a bit different build than the one I got, its somewhat the same, but parts of it seemed to be a bit edged than the one Aksys usually has.)

SE_ProductShot1000x706.jpg

Damn son, that's nice. It's probably as close as it can be to my dream of getting Pakumen and Terumen.

Meanwhile in PAL Land (EU, and the like), for those waiting on CP:EX there and not feel like importing it... (And yes, the plush is a bit different build than the one I got, its somewhat the same, but parts of it seemed to be a bit edged than the one Aksys usually has.)

Hidden Content

Not bad, the plushie is better than the one sold by Aksys.

Well, that kinda confirms it, lol, and being that H2 is more/less a good licensor/publisher to bring niche stuff such as this here. And now the waiting begins...

And they would be right.

No, because BBCF wouldn't be out on consoles by then. This is the first time PC players will have the same updated version as the console players.