Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anne

[CPEX] Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend News and Gameplay Discussion 3.0

Alright. I'll try having a few matches. Quite a lot of the guys here show connection icons with 0 or 1 but one guy I fought with a 0 connection rating was a smooooooth match throughout, intro notwithstanding. So eitehr we can play globally despite lack of patch if rumours are true, or the EU version is somehow prepatched by some mad miracle.

EDIT: Took me a while to do this since wow the server is terrible right now. Playing EU version, had a match against a guy who played the American version on PS4 so it looks like we can play other regions. So either the EU version is prepatched, patches don't matter for netplay or him playing a PS4 version had something to do with it.

He posted Kogatan's Final Tier List for CPEX as well.

S: Nu, Valk, Jin

A: Hazama, Relius, Izayoi, Tager, Bang, Litchi, Tao, Ragna, Kokonoe

B: Kagura, Hakumen, Tsubaki, Carl, Rachel, Azrael, Noel, Makoto, Mu, Arakune, Bullet, Platinum

C: Amane, Lambda, Celica, Terumi

They also mentioned the characters they most and least like fighting against.  Zekuso likes fighting Ragna and Kagura, but hates fighting Noel and Bang.  Kogatan likes fighting Valk, Ragna, Hakumen and Litchi, but hates fighting Hazama, Noel, Arakune, Tager, Mu, Platinum and Bullet.

On 11/26/2015, 3:08:33, RWA Announcer said:

They also mentioned the characters they most and least like fighting against.  Zekuso likes fighting Ragna and Kagura, but hates fighting Noel and Bang.  Kogatan likes fighting Valk, Ragna, Hakumen and Litchi, but hates fighting Hazama, Noel, Arakune, Tager, Mu, Platinum and Bullet.

JFC what a masochist.

3 minutes ago, Danaiden said:

ArcSys confirmed that BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend will be available on Steam in February 2016

http://arcsystemworksu.com/arc-system-works-releasing-5-titles-on-steam-by-summer-2016/

System Requirements, availability of online play and boni like soundtracks or artbooks are not verified yet.

Now we're in business!  BB community is about to expand in a big way.

The BB community extends beyond people like us who play the game seriously, you know.  You are going to have just as many people buying it for story/characters/etc if not more.  Besides if people want to learn a game they'll learn it.

Well, at least its here, though whatever happened to its supposed Feb. scheduled release timeframe that PR mentioned? Ugh...>.>

Either way, good news all around!

Well, at least they're still going, now that's left on their list is Melty and UNIEL, for now, more BB is a good thing! X3

Yeah, I definitely felt weird and off playing it yesterday.

This is SUPER ANNOYING to me because I'd REALLY prefer to able to practice this game without stealing the PS3.

So how long until we get hitboxes and accurate frame data? '3'

23 hours ago, Poultrygeist said:

PC CPE is out and it supposedly has either input lag or is missing the buffer.  RIP in peace.

Can we all somehow contact the company that made this port? maybe they have discussion forums? so thay can patch this

1 hour ago, Capablanca said:

Can we all somehow contact the company that made this port? maybe they have discussion forums? so thay can patch this

It is possible to contact them via their contact form on their website and report the issues/bugs: http://www.h2games.co.kr/eng/customer/customer01.php

They don't have a own forum, but the Steam discussion are a good alternative.