skd

[CPEX] Izayoi General / Q&A - "DO IT FOR HER"

I'm trying on j.C > 2B > 5B > (6A) > 236C > 6D > 2C(2) > 5C > 2C(1) > 6C > 623C > 5C > j.BC > dj.C > skyfall > DD

I've landed it once or twice, but couldn't do it again ever. On Jin, training mode.

If it's pixel/character/timing specific (as i believe), it's really gay.

I'm trying on j.C > 2B > 5B > (6A) > 236C > 6D > 2C(2) > 5C > 2C(1) > 6C > 623C > 5C > j.BC > dj.C > skyfall > DD

I've landed it once or twice, but couldn't do it again ever. On Jin, training mode.

If it's pixel/character/timing specific (as i believe), it's really gay.

That usually doesn't work. Do 5B 5C sj.BC j.C j.236C~D instead, then it should link universally. Note that this won't work if you have more than 3 normals before the 236C so omit the 2B or 6A if you plan to end with Phorizer.

I dunno if if this is common knowledge, but I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

Using an A+B+C macro, 623[M] will give you an aegis > feint for zero effort, and would seem to be the fastest possible feint.

I use the macro anyways as a pad player, but it seems like something stick players could take advantage of as well?

You can actually auto-stance cancel any stance move by holding A.  You'll get RC if you use the A+B+C macro if you try to do in the middle of a string but 236[A+C] works just fine.  You can also do 623[A+B] for a stance cancel if you're super lazy like me, although I think it's slightly slower than 236C cancel?

From what I can gather from the new BB:CF trailer, Izayoi has a new super and it kinda reminds me of Tsubaki's command grab. As well as being able to do a 236C (Horizontal Slash) style move in air, it's kinda hard to see, but it's on the last frame around 1:31 into the video.

From what I can gather from the new BB:CF trailer, Izayoi has a new super and it kinda reminds me of Tsubaki's command grab. As well as being able to do a 236C (Horizontal Slash) style move in air, it's kinda hard to see, but it's on the last frame around 1:31 into the video.

It really was there for only about a frame, lol.

reGfKol.png

I don't know if that warrants its own thread, but if people PM me their Skype names, I will start a group.

I've been trying to find info for Izayoi from the CF Location Test.

I found some promising posts, but I can't read Japanese well enough to make sense of everything.

いよっし! イザヨイGA端見つけてきたぜ! ホバーJC5Cβアスト>dl2C(1)βクルキャン>5A5CJBJCJBJC>空β>ストライ(GA j.C>5C>236C>6D>2C(1)>236C Cancel>5A>5C>j.BC>j.BC>whiff j.236B>StrikeFall?)

イザヨイ触ってきたよー。 空中クルセイドはなかなかの硬直あり。 空中ガンマからは追撃可能っぽい。 5C6A削除 JBかわいい。 通常5Cの受身不能短くなったくさい

イザヨイ2回目。 通常端B始動 5B5Cγ>ミラ>5C>低空γ>ダッシュJABCγはつながった。 中央A始動でγ>ミラ>5C繋がらず(5B>5C>236B>214A>5C>jc>j236B>Dash>J.ABC>236B) I'm not sure if it's an air or ground dash

Only thing that I think I gathered from this is 5C>6A is gone, JB is cute. I think the third line is a jump canceled Crusade Seraphim γ

Source: https://twitter.com/chihagosu72

Skype group has been created. If anyone posts their Skype username here or messages it to me, I will add you!

I've been trying to find info for Izayoi from the CF Location Test.

I found some promising posts, but I can't read Japanese well enough to make sense of everything.

[collapse]

いよっし! イザヨイGA端見つけてきたぜ! ホバーJC5Cβアスト>dl2C(1)βクルキャン>5A5CJBJCJBJC>空β>ストライ(GA j.C>5C>236C>6D>2C(1)>236C Cancel>5A>5C>j.BC>j.BC>whiff j.236B>StrikeFall?)

イザヨイ触ってきたよー。 空中クルセイドはなかなかの硬直あり。 空中ガンマからは追撃可能っぽい。 5C6A削除 JBかわいい。 通常5Cの受身不能短くなったくさい

イザヨイ2回目。 通常端B始動 5B5Cγ>ミラ>5C>低空γ>ダッシュJABCγはつながった。 中央A始動でγ>ミラ>5C繋がらず(5B>5C>236B>214A>5C>jc>j236B>Dash>J.ABC>236B) I'm not sure if it's an air or ground dash

Only thing that I think I gathered from this is 5C>6A is gone, JB is cute. I think the third line is a jump canceled Crusade Seraphim γ

Source: https://twitter.com/chihagosu72

[/collapse]

Alright! Found some Izayoi GA stuff in the corner! jC>5C>236C>6D>delay 2C(1)>236C~A(cancel)>5A>5C>jBC>jBC>j236C>5D (strikefall)

Air Crusade has quite a bit of recovery. Seems like we can combo after j.236B. 5C>6A got removed, jB is cute. Normal mode 5C untechable time got shortened.

Normal mode in corner, B starter:
5B>5C>236B>214A>5C>low air 236B>dash j.ABC>j236B works.
From midscreen A starter, the 236B>214A>5C sequence drops.

No idea >w>

Could be a typo on their part, but Japanese typos are sort of hard to figure out.

It's syllable-based, so even just altering 1 syllable changes things a lot.

Some more posts I found that could use translation.

たしか6Bガト。 ODジャスティスの追撃。 中央GAのアスト後。 サイクロンの研究。 こんなもんか

一回目。 空中γ使った怪しい8珠は出来ず。 JBの判定は割と強め。 やはりバクステ弱体化? JBかわいい

すまない! 2回目はGAコンボ開発しようとしたらなんもできんかった>< GA6Cjc可能。 中央は生アスト、3Cβアスト、5Cβアストしたけどこれってルートみつからずω;`)

あとEX時のコンボでの通常端5Bのやつで、5C>低空βのあと一応JAで拾えた。 コンボ落としたけど

γAミラ>5C>低空γワンチャンあるか試してく

GA時調べてくる

Some more posts I found that could use translation.

[collapse]

たしか6Bガト。 ODジャスティスの追撃。 中央GAのアスト後。 サイクロンの研究。 こんなもんか

一回目。 空中γ使った怪しい8珠は出来ず。 JBの判定は割と強め。 やはりバクステ弱体化? JBかわいい

すまない! 2回目はGAコンボ開発しようとしたらなんもできんかった>< GA6Cjc可能。 中央は生アスト、3Cβアスト、5Cβアストしたけどこれってルートみつからずω;`)

あとEX時のコンボでの通常端5Bのやつで、5C>低空βのあと一応JAで拾えた。 コンボ落としたけど

γAミラ>5C>低空γワンチャンあるか試してく

GA時調べてくる

[/collapse]

First line is just stuff that needs investigation (6B gatlings, followups to OD Justice, midscreen followups to GA Astrea, research into Cyclone [not sure what that is])

Rest:

1st play impressions. I couldn't get that suspicious j.236B 8-orb combo to work. JB's hitbox is rather good. Backstep got nerfed I think? JB is cute.

Sorry! I tried to figure out some GA combo routes on my 2nd play, but wasn't able to get anything > <

GA 6C can be jc-ed. From midscreen I tried: raw astrea, 3C>236C>astrea, 5C>236C>astrea, but couldn't find any routes ω;`)

Also, for the combo while in EX, the normal mode corner 5B one, I was able to connect with j.A after 5C>low j.236C, although the combo dropped after.

still need to try if 236B>214A>5C>low j.236B works.

There's that "JBかわいい" again. It's even phrased the same way. o_o

New animation maybe? That's the only thing I can think of.

Don't know if this has been brought up or is common knowledge but....

Been in the lab a bit and answered my own question from earlier. After air combo Strike Fall ender in the corner you can 214A~2C and it will catch forward rolls and you can confirm into 236C~6D into Ye Gods class damage if you still have at least two stars left over.

The trick is to 214A~2C as soon as you leave the screen. There is some timing, but it's not difficult after a few tries. If you blue beat the 2C you input it too quickly.

With this you can catch rolls and be safe from reversals, but they're might be other ways around this. I know safe jump is usually what's universal, I just wanted to try and see if we had other options.

This character is just a tad better than 1.0 CP. Just a bit.

ga 5c will also catch rolls easier from any position (it tracks them) and you can os the 2c followup. It will also pick them up if they play dead. I use that and 2c sometimes when I know I don't have enough time for a safejump.

This character is just a tad better than 1.0 CP. Just a bit.

I think you mean 1,1 cp (cause 1.0 izayoi was not too good). Still, I believe she got more than a tad better due to her quality of life improvements, her astrea after strike fall (and generally her corner carry potential) and her new starless ga combos. The dp addition is also welcome even though it doesn't hit as far as the old 6a. She is simply a bit harder to use because it's a bit less easier to gain multiple stars(?) and because this time around you need the good confirms (6a ect) to dish out proper damage.

ga 5c will also catch rolls easier from any position (it tracks them) and you can os the 2c followup. It will also pick them up if they play dead. I use that and 2c sometimes when I know I don't have enough time for a safejump.

I think you mean 1,1 cp (cause 1.0 izayoi was not too good). Still, I believe she got more than a tad better due to her quality of life improvements, her astrea after strike fall (and generally her corner carry potential) and her new starless ga combos. The dp addition is also welcome even though it doesn't hit as far as the old 6a. She is simply a bit harder to use because it's a bit less easier to gain multiple stars(?) and because this time around you need the good confirms (6a ect) to dish out proper damage.

I was being slightly sarcastic. She is ridiculous this time around. And she actually seems a lot easier to me...

I was being slightly sarcastic. She is ridiculous this time around. And she actually seems a lot easier to me...

dem emoticons can usually make the job easier :eng101:

but yeah, izayoi is love, I'm thinking of not even touching any other character in this game