mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

400px-BBCP_Logo.png

Use this thread to find people to play online games with, and talk about your matches.

Don't go off topic.

GGs to the people I fought Day One. Sorry to Rikia for getting a bit salty about Amane. That drill chip just gives me bad memories.

GGs to the few ppl I saw online - fucking this is like a brand new game until I switch to Relius...

So everyone's online already? I figured they'd be in training mode.

Try like... 10+ westerners and LITERALLY 400+ JP players

Promised myself I was going to wait for full English menus this time. It's going to be a tough couple of months listening to everyone have all this fun.

Promised myself I was going to wait for full English menus this time. It's going to be a tough couple of months listening to everyone have all this fun.

Sharing is caring :D

I will have this game next week (unless someone decides to be nice...? :) ) can't wait to play you guys!

Using a new character so I want to see the results in an actual combat and study the videos for improvement. Who wants to go a few rounds?

Boy I can't wait to figure out how does the Lambda matchup differ from the Nu one, should be an experience.

Getting the game tomorrow likely. Feel free to add me East Coast players (I'm happy to play with anyone from anywhere though if they want to play)! I play Ragna and Relius.

PSN: SoulGuitarist1