mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Good games to all in lobby and player match yesterday! For only getting the game yesterday, I feel like I'm doing pretty alright.

Still need to learn the new changes properly though for sure.

GGs to everyone I played. Fun matches 

GGs to people i played.

I'll be honest here. I miss CP1.1

Nu is just so braindead this time. Its no fun.

Why not play Lambda?

Also I missed my chance to play you in that netplay tourney, forgot it was a thing.  :vbang:

GGs to people i played.

I'll be honest here. I miss CP1.1

Nu is just so braindead this time. Its no fun.

see it wasn't just me being biased when I said CP2 nu was king of braindead

see it wasn't just me being biased when I said CP2 nu was king of braindead

I have 1 blockstring that my opponent can't do shit about fullscreen.

I LITERALLY just spam 1 blockstring and win by chip.

I'd play lambda but like i said before, while her individual moves are good, she has no tools to go into combos from those moves. Its literally just hope you can land specific moves to get a nice combo going. 

I'll admit i'm having fun with bang and valk now tho. And kokonoe.

chip or not, you get hella heat by doing that blockstring too. then just play the CA game if they somehow get in on you.  Same with burst, burst if you get hit, burn lots of time with nu blockstrings and maybe get another burst before death between blockstrings and CAs and all. 

Being able to confirm stuff into combos makes a big diff for fun factor (and for strength). 

at least it'll make all the nu players terrible for when bb4 comes out

Anyone that plays nu exclusively anyways.

I still have everything from all my other characters.

It would take me a week or two at most to be able to play bb4 nu if she gets inevitably changed again.

I should make a tutorial on quickly learning new characters seeing as i've done it 20+ times getting characters to a playable state. 

Anyone that plays nu exclusively anyways.

I don't even know what to say to this...I just feel like BB as a whole got a lobotomy. I'm lost..

I am trying to adjust to all the new drive cancels and stuff, but I really don't want to. They replaced all of our nice combos with one combo route and air ender for 3k+. Her flow is completely different. I now see why people have subs..though I could never bring myself to play one..

While this may possibly belong in the Q&A thread, I believe it's alright to ask here since it's for finding matches in the arcade lobbies.

Is there a particular lobby/time most American players play in the arcade lobbies? I went into multiple yesterday and found mostly EU/JP folk.

This is how I felt with CP Hakumen. Now you know my pain.

How did you get through it Mac? There are people to actually throw swords at and I feel more inclined to play GG. It's depressing.

How did you get through it Mac? There are people to actually throw swords at and I feel more inclined to play GG. It's depressing.

I'd say try picking up someone goofy just to have fun with. Arakune, Platinum, Carl, Bang maybe?

Also you still have lambda to mess around with every now and then too.

GGs Dreikoo. I look forward to more in the future.

GGs! It had been a long while since we played last. You were my first Nu experience so I had to figure out when I can 6D again. 5D not GPing highs any more sure is weird though lol.

Lambda?

Do you want to play some today?

GGs to anyone who came to my room. I got some nice experience, I'd like to grind the Nu matchup one day tho, I just cried the whole time I had to fight her lol.

That's exactly what I did, felt good.

Good games arcade lobby!

HUH!? PPL IN ARCADE LOBBY?!