mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

anyone want to play a set?

Are you inviting ppl to badlime against you?

I played a few JP players recently myself - and it was smooth but with noticeable delay - better than some NA 1 bars actually... that being said I totally didnt blame them when they remade the room with a 3 bar setting... I did just want to see if the rumors were true and all~

@ blackyakyak - Ill try to catch you today - perhaps in the evening if my brother doesnt wana play MTG, Ive been waiting to phrexian obliterate him~

This actually seems like a really good idea... Id like to learn some of this shit

He says after my computer kills itself :V

Y0loswegmastars Relius makes me wonder why my defense is kinda shitty

lmao

Y0loswegmastars Relius makes me wonder  Realize why my defense is kinda shitty

lmao

fix'd for you

Wisdom

Wow. Get schooled Dustloop.

Anyways, very GGs to OmniSScythe and Abnormal Sense for showing me that I still need to git gud.

GGs to Azure and everyone else.

No matter how much you grind in Training, you just get better by fighting another living being.

PS: Sorry about the lag for anyone I fought recently, damn lag spikes make everything awkward, especially when either of us be doing combos.

After that I'm just like..."My bad, please finish me off" 

Any Americans up for games? Wish they would hurry and fix this connection glitch

What glitch?

What glitch?

Where everyone appears as either 0 bar or 4bar no in between.

Just played a 0 that felt like a 2

Same as Xrd it seems.

EDIT: ASW has always proved that they don't test their games enough out of Japan.

Edited by heavymetalmixer

I experienced this too. However, I think the glitch only applies to the PS4 version. I seen other connection types on PS3 but yeah, this happens very often on PS4.

I experienced this too. However, I think the glitch only applies to the PS4 version. I seen other connection types on PS3 but yeah, this happens very often on PS4.

4 Bars never feel like 4's and 0 Bars range from whatever. Anytime I see a 2 or 1 it usually feels like a 0-1 >.<

Also GG's to anyone I played yesterday!

I mean... I never seen a 2-1 bar. Just 4 and 0 but maybe it's a similar issue.

The players actual connection (eventually) appears after while though so you may have actually been playing a 2-1. I'm not sure about how the whole "glitch" works but it's an idea.

So does the PS3 not have this 0/4 bar issue? I've barely played anyone in this game since launch because I have to wait through an unlabeled player lobby just to find it's lag infested and sit there watching a slide show while I let them pummel me. A way to return to room/lobby like Xrd would be nice, but if I'm asking for things, I might as well just ask for the the issue to be resolved. I've hit the arcade lobby, but that usually results in the same thing.

So does the PS3 not have this 0/4 bar issue? I've barely played anyone in this game since launch because I have to wait through an unlabeled player lobby just to find it's lag infested and sit there watching a slide show while I let them pummel me. A way to return to room/lobby like Xrd would be nice, but if I'm asking for things, I might as well just ask for the the issue to be resolved. I've hit the arcade lobby, but that usually results in the same thing.

hello bloodwolf. do you want to play today?

Ggs to everyone today. Kudos to the devs for making kokonoe such a fun character. Looks like she's going to be my second main this time around.

Sorry daishi. New game, same turd connection. Maybe in the year 2020 when we all have neo fiber optics8573 internet so we can connect flawlessly to anyone in the world.