mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Also GGs to peeps that entered my room. Really GGs to JVCRaven. I gotta say, Relius is even better in EX then vanilla CP. AWWWWWW Yeaaaaah! dat okizeme swag!

Apologies to the Terumi I dc'd on last night. My DS4 kept disconnecting from my PS3 so I just turned it off.

It was only a player match, but I stil felt bad.

Somebody to play this afternoon? Blazblue Continuum shift

PSN: jlstrykerevil

Ggs to @blackwing and pinku. Sorry about going afk. Had to handle things on my end.

GGs to the peeps who entered my room! sorry if i didn't respond to people if u did come in. I was cooking at the time too. I fought over 37 Ragnas (yes i counted). think i'm completely sick of him now.... XD

I have a lobby up right now named NA Lobby. WC/Central'ish preferred. Chicago also works though. Usually have 3bars with Chicago

-Hi, I am quite new to this game. but I m surprised in this thread, I meant why does people here want to have one light/blue account and another pink account?  What does them even matter?

-Is there any Asian players here to play with?  I believe connect to USA would be too far, and seem majority are all USA?

-Hi, I am quite new to this game. but I m surprised in this thread, I meant why does people here want to have one light/blue account and another pink account?  What does them even matter?

-Is there any Asian players here to play with?  I believe connect to USA would be too far, and seem majority are all USA?

Im afriad this forum does not have a strong Japan/china presence if thats what you asking for...

If you can connect with Japan then you have many many players to pick from - they are online alot 

Im afriad this forum does not have a strong Japan/china presence if thats what you asking for...

If you can connect with Japan then you have many many players to pick from - they are online alot 

More likely, I am seeking for like... Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Korea etc.   I think JP only plays among JP only. they limited at 4 speed.  Not even play with 2-3 speed or near by country, or may be try 1 round and leave.

A Great night for matches! Fought some damn good players! and some rage quiitters. lol. GGs to all i fought.

Shoutouts to me for making defteros kaguras bitch XD, then kicks me out of not wanting to continue.

Fun games to Prototype909 and Kentarke!

uhhhhh and awkward games to Green Jeans. Your Bang is weird....you gotta control those 5A mashes. It honestly doesn't help you flailing around like a maniac hoping to land a hit. Otherwise you will get anti aired into a fatal. Just some friendly advice. 

btw anyone want to make a netplay team? Call it Team Brave! or....something.

:P

Why would anyone want to make a "team"? Just be friends and play a lot.

Why would anyone want to make a "team"? Just be friends and play a lot.

Yea ill jump in on this if our connections are tolerable - you should jump in that skype group for bb - im in there alot and its easy to organize fights from an active chat

GGs to my room and aniclash today

Relax, we're(mostly) joking, but he's right tho; nobody's really Continuum Shift anymore. Continuum Shift Extend maybe, but only on PC.

Well i did randomly popped in CT one day a year ago and ran into a litchi online there out of curiosity that knew what they where doin and i was shocked to see someone on CT of all games. but on topic GGs to Mr_Biscuits had a decent set.