mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

for me:

CP1.1>CP>CS2>CPE>CSE>CT>CS

but then, everyone i played in CS used litchi and I sucked terribly in CT

As a CS2 hazama main, i must say i really REALLY miss 6C loops :v

This version is alright, still kinda miffed about all of the unnecessary changes but its whatevs; they do benefit me as a player and I can just swag Mugen combos if I'm bored. 

Yo Musou, play me tonight boi...yesterday wasn't my finest hour. If not tonight tho, Saturday is fine too.

Yo Musou, play me tonight boi...yesterday wasn't my finest hour. If not tonight tho, Saturday is fine too.

Prolly not until late, like 10 or 11 or something. Yesterday was pretty meh for me too.

My god is PSN that bad?

TBH, I haven't played BBCPEX in a long time now. Just don't feel like playing the game, you know with the nerf bat breaking Arakune's knees and the amount of people online (plus not being able to train while waiting for an opponent and not being able to see the bar of whoever enters a room).

IDK, the passion for playing this game really isn't with me for this installment.

I feel the same way. I feel like I'm making no progress relearning this game. Can't even get out stuff I practiced offline.

-sigh-

I feel the same way. I feel like I'm making no progress relearning this game. Can't even get out stuff I practiced offline.

-sigh-

You tend to give up pretty quickly anyways. LOL! psn is acting really oddball today can't even get a decent match without any spikes.

I'm gonna play for a bit if someone wants some games (preferably WC or Chicago)

---

I think Xrd was such a huge "new game" release that people are less receptive to patch-updates lately. I dunno, I love this version of BB not just for the new Tager but all the changes all around. The game is way more back-and-forth rapid exchange between both players. It is a nerf patch though, so people always feel underwhelmed at first (despite Tager's buffs, he still does less damage overall like most everyone else)

While I truly believe BB desperately needs a legitimate NEW GAME release (and I'm not talking CT>CS or CSE>CP, I mean a NEW FUCKING GAME i.e. AC+R to Xrd) I still enjoy playing the crap out of it with other people who are serious about it.

I'm gonna play for a bit if someone wants some games (preferably WC or Chicago)

---

I think Xrd was such a huge "new game" release that people are less receptive to patch-updates lately. I dunno, I love this version of BB not just for the new Tager but all the changes all around. The game is way more back-and-forth rapid exchange between both players. It is a nerf patch though, so people always feel underwhelmed at first (despite Tager's buffs, he still does less damage overall like most everyone else)

While I truly believe BB desperately needs a legitimate NEW GAME release (and I'm not talking CT>CS or CSE>CP, I mean a NEW FUCKING GAME i.e. AC+R to Xrd) I still enjoy playing the crap out of it with other people who are serious about it.

But dat Tager double 6B link swag! Awwwwww yeah!

It wasn't about giving up quickly. When I get frustrated, it annoys me. I don't like to be frustrated.

Susan just likes to whine and complain - a lot like me lol

A quick GGs to people who I fought in ranked. Fun stuff guys!

On a random note, has anyone read the article on the next BB game. Let's hope mori doesn't do that...LOL

Has psn been especially shitty for anyone else or does that honor reside only with me tonight?

It was okay for me earlier yesterday.

-sigh- Sorry to anyone I was being very cranky with. I regrouped and I'm willing to try again.

Anyone up for a few rounds on the east coast?

Kind of in a shitty mood right now and I want to vent, so yea let's go.

Ggs to skd, blacktricity, and everyone else that came to my lobby today. Those were some great fights. :)

I really don't want to fight another Mu or Tao anymore after tonight...I really can't stand how lopsided the neutral is sometimes in those matchups.