mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs, I'm surprised I was able to hold out so long in that one match near the end for as long as I did. It felt like I was gonna break but I held on longer than I thought.

See, fighting Noel is all about not letting her get started with her bullshit...which means not going in guns a blazing and then 4D to the face.

4D does pretty shit dmg in this version iirc

yeah the best you can squeeze out of 4D is about 3.7k iirc and thats assuming you add a CT with it in the corner. otherwise its usually at best a 3.2k or under 3k midscreen

Im right there with you on the Noel main hate train - tho admittedly Im dishing out a fair bit of self hate this time around >< 

So how is it? Not that I would know enough to appreciate the difference, but I'm wondering if the differences are big enough to warrant another buy, in you guys' opinion.

Sorry, I know I could ask someone else but I lurk you guys so much it feels like I know you. You know, like my girlfriend back in high school.

uhhh.... ok..? it depends on who you play imo. some characters play almost the same with little difference while others just seem changed in areas for no good reason to justify it. other struggling characters got some nice buffs so it will feel good to play for them. it varies man.

GGs!!!! Psn! Kag vs Lamb Chops, Nu, and possible Mu (she's alight though). Is quite possible the dumbest MU in the history of BB. *moves in for kill, lands a fatal, opponent bursts, get zoned to hell.* I'm not complaining, it's just kind of funny to see Kag struggle with a flurry of phantom swords.

I could of sworn Kag had a tad bit more super armor on his 6D C. Uhhh at least I think he did. Oh and mori in the next game give kagura a revamped neutral!! Please!!!!!!!

Had a ton of fun regardless! And managed to land a swanky 8k fatal OD. High fives anyone?

ggs to the peeps that joined my room

bgs to the suckers who refused to pick old gate after they were asked - thats how you get kicked

ggs to the peeps that joined my room

bgs to the suckers who refused to pick old gate after they were asked - thats how you get kicked

is Old Gate the stage to eliminate lag now? What hap to dat Coliseum Silent?

is Old Gate the stage to eliminate lag now? What hap to dat Coliseum Silent?

Colosseum silent and Altar are still good but Old gate is the new "best"

Colosseum silent and Altar are still good but Old gate is the new "best"

awesome had no idea Old Gate was good. I cringe when people chose Vartubuke Source....It grinds my gears! then the match lags like hell.

same with ppl who pick lessons and still think its good... ugh its such shit

@ mac - way to be 

4D does pretty shit dmg in this version iirc

It does, but so many people run into it and them get pissed when they do, it's pretty great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it kinda is supposed to do shitty damage i mean it IS a reversal option and it was kinda dumb to net huge damage off it. 3k is fine imo. id be mad as fuck if ragna got 5k off regular inferno divider or litchi gets 4k off her dp for free

it kinda is supposed to do shitty damage i mean it IS a reversal option and it was kinda dumb to net huge damage off it. 3k is fine imo. id be mad as fuck if ragna got 5k off regular inferno divider or litchi gets 4k off her dp for free

3k is pretty fucking nice for a meterless semi safe reversal option for real~

GGs to ... like ppl - but I forgot all your names cause im tired - so w/e 

well thing is i usually just do 4D > bloom trigger to get ppl off me. its just a thing i do instead of me taking advantage of a full blown 3.2k combo off it which i shou;d be doing but its watever. GGs to ppl i played last night. the lag's Ki is growing... its turnin supa saiyan on me. _-_

Nothing like making miss_GREEN_JEANS rage on her mic, not that I could hear her that well since I had music playing hue.

GGs to everyone else I played today, lol I suck at this game now. 

GGs to joeboy185, Bankaifire, Fame96, and Demonwindbomb

When you think you're gonna play next?  

Nothing like making miss_GREEN_JEANS rage on her mic, not that I could hear her that well since I had music playing hue.

GGs to everyone else I played today, lol I suck at this game now. 

Do I have some kind of special douchebag powers that makes green jeans rage whenever I say her name but when other ppl call her out - its like "normal" lol