mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGS to the people I played in tournament

East coast got quite a sexy noel now

Anyone want to go a few rounds right now? I'll be checking here periodically for the next 15 minutes.

GG to the guy I fought who used Kagura and Valk. When our matches finished and I went to the players met list his name wasn't in so I could not tell him GGs ;_;

Edit: Looking at other posts here I find that the guy I was talking about was WaltzoftheWolf, ohh man I am glad to see you again in action!!

GG to the guy I fought who used Kagura and Valk. When our matches finished and I went to the players met list his name wasn't in so I could not tell him GGs ;_;

Edit: Looking at other posts here I find that the guy I was talking about was WaltzoftheWolf, ohh man I am glad to see you again in action!!

Fruuuuit!!! Good to see YA man! GGs indeed!!

Late night GGs to not_lunaris o/ I.. think, either way I was too scared to press buttons for the most part lawl.

GGs to everyone that I might have played today. Was very interesting, ran into nothing but salt mines. Should call this game "Blazblue Chrono Phantasma: whiny bitch edition"

Not trying to be a jerk, but people should really calm down. In any case there were some really fun matches! GGs to those doods!

GGs

God damn Eva makin hazama look broke

and carl still good imo

just give it time, its been a few hours

Finally got some rage mail from her, apparently she was lurking around here lol. Basically she called us a bunch of 16 year old gossiping bitches and that we need to get a life and stop bothering her lmao. Turns out that she was raging because I joined her East Coast room and if I wasn't EC I should gtfo yet we had a perfectly fine 2-bar connection with some minor hiccups.

These internet celebrities are silly billies :v:

Finally got some rage mail from her, apparently she was lurking around here lol. Basically she called us a bunch of 16 year old gossiping bitches and that we need to get a life and stop bothering her lmao. Turns out that she was raging because I joined her East Coast room and if I wasn't EC I should gtfo yet we had a perfectly fine 2-bar connection with some minor hiccups.

She sent me a "Bye" message after I only said Good Game. Lol

Honestly if you see a East Coast room and want to play, hop in. Almost no one is playing EX here in EC (yet) so we should be thankful if we get matches at all. Lol

Anyone want to play a set?

Have room open, ask for invite since it's all private slots.

ggs winty

I knew you could do it moy!

ggs ArisatoGod and SoulGuitarist

I do not really have a character in this iteration

I'm thinking of just playing simple characters this time :>

its 2015, why do people still choose auto/random stages.

Random is the worst because if you aren't lazy enough to stay on auto, you could go 2 left for old gate instead of  1 right for random