mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

ggs.

I think you dropped more out of those random moments than i did.  I just dropped shit because im bad welp.  I'd like another set with you some other time if you dont mind.

same with ppl who pick lessons and still think its good... ugh its such shit

LESSONS FOR LIIIIFFFEEEE!!!

GGs Tsubakus, Green Jeans (no one can rage at Makoto), and that one unblockable Valk dude.

Btw ggs to peeps i played yesterday! 

Also random question (absolutely apologize if its off topic) However, does "Same combo attack" penalty not affect certain characters? I mean I faced some ragnas the other day ago, and the person did two 5Ds in a single combo, without the penalty. Also same for Relius, he can do two 2Cs in a combo. IDK i am honestly still confused by this... As a Kag main, I can't pull off two 6C's or what not. It confuses the heck out of me....

ggs to swd's room and nineball showing me how well ragna can kick my teeth in this version and dwb who i havent seen in forever

@ waltz - relius 2c isnt smp maybe thats why

@ dark - did you forget omniscythe exists?

@ dark - did you forget omniscythe exists?

Yeah I know my nigga Omni still exists.

It's just that Makoto is still too honest of a character for a person to legitimately rage at (even with the buffs). If you lose to a Makoto, you're losing to the player instead of the character.

Yeah I know my nigga Omni still exists.

It's just that Makoto is still too honest of a character for a person to legitimately rage at (even with the buffs). If you lose to a Makoto, you're losing to the player instead of the character.

May I ask who raged at you?....*looks at prior post* OHHHHHHHHHH!!! LOL!! makes sense! Jeans is always crying about something

GGs to PP-1221, Nemesis-Type, somescrubwhodied, Fame96, and anyone else I've played yesterday. First time playing against V-13 in CP Extend. Man she's crazy lol

May I ask who raged at you?....*looks at prior post* OHHHHHHHHHH!!! LOL!! makes sense! Jeans is always crying about something

nonononononononononono

She didn't rage at me at all, and she never has (even when I win). I've had only civil discussions with her through twitch a few times. In my post I said GGs to her, not BGs. 

Hmm Maybe I don't win enough? If I beat her 15 times in a row would she rage? Or does she usually rage after a handful of matches? Anyways I don't want to turn this place into Green Jeans Central again lol.

I just wanted to say that I enjoyed my matches with her.

......and to one again respond rebelliously to something Nemesis posted (which are half of my posts nowadays anyways) :P