mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs to Ethereal-Albion, Dark Ranger Ex, Demonwindbomb, Claviuslx, Shinny127 and anyone else I've played today

Word i'm also Shinny127.

that Ragna 2 srs as usual

GGs to you too, also Crossfire, and Shinny.

And late GGs to Musou.

Tfw Makoto astral projectile invincibility. GGs lmao.

Also GGs to Uri and whoever else I've fought over the past few days.

Funny, always thought it was hold 4 to die and dp to block. That explains... A lot

GGS to XIlichix

I just can't fucking block 

It takes awhile to feel like your even alittle good at it for most ppls - just keep pluggin away and youll get better and better over time 

GGs to Dark ranger and KillerOmen - you guys were pretty damn gusty in those battles lol

@ dark - your jumping was seriously putting me to sleep... although that could have been the benedryl i took earlier...

It takes awhile to feel like your even alittle good at it for most ppls - just keep pluggin away and youll get better and better over time 

GGs to Dark ranger and KillerOmen - you guys were pretty damn gusty in those battles lol

@ dark - your jumping was seriously putting me to sleep... although that could have been the benedryl i took earlier...

Yeah GGs there were some incredibly good matches in your room.

and hehehe I got tired of getting hit in the face by 5C/6C (not to mention getting my feet destroyed by 2B). If you can't beat your opponent in the ground game, don't play it  :eng101:  (And don't worry, your lazer zoning was putting me to sleep too :P)

Mu's zoning is a LOT safer in this version of the game I've noticed. That shit is cray.

I'll be up for like another 45 minutes. Got a room up. Just goofing around with bang/valk. Might play other characters later on.

If you can't beat your opponent in the ground game, don't play it  :eng101:  (And don't worry, your lazer zoning was putting me to sleep too :P)

Mu's zoning is a LOT safer in this version of the game I've noticed. That shit is cray.

Thats literally why I did what I did cause fuck standing still underneath your 1000s of squirrel drops

GGs to H4nzo_The_R42012, uryuukid, Dark_Knight800, DJ_Blactricity, Shin_Gunflame.

i think im getting too old to play BB now and days lol life catchin up to the fingers or somethin

GGs to H4nzo_The_R42012, uryuukid, Dark_Knight800, DJ_Blactricity, Shin_Gunflame.

i think im getting too old to play BB now and days lol life catchin up to the fingers or somethin

welcome to my life.

Shoutouts to Xlunar kicking anyone who beats him lol.

hes always done that despite his room named "lets chill" or "anyone" then he drive spams you with unlimited hakumen and kicks you if you win

How the hell does a patch make netplay worse....like holy shit. 

Sorry Lith, I wish I could have given you a better fight, but goddamn I can't beat that shit...