mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Are the lobbies actually filled with US people again?

No, and they(we) need to find a designated lobby in which to hang out with, I don't want to mingle with the Japanese, take up space and can't find a single game to play in.

No, and they(we) need to find a designated lobby in which to hang out with, I don't want to mingle with the Japanese, take up space and can't find a single game to play in.

Yeah, because last time the US designated a lobby as their own, it certainly did not get overrun by Japanese players within 24 hours.

Oh.

Yeah, because last time the US designated a lobby as their own, it certainly did not get overrun by Japanese players within 24 hours.

Oh.

Because they haven't taken the very first available lobby since the release of the JP game almost 3 months ago, okay.

For said US lobby, wouldn't having a lobby with a mutually-agreed password viable (new in EX) or it just doesn't show publicly?

If it shows, I wonder how a password such as "US" and having the game name "type US" would work to prevent most of the japanese? Just a random suggestion by the way.

old gate has never let me down

I hope you are talking about the sepia tone one, its much better than the other "blue" ones

I am relatively new to the game, Im coming from Guilty Gear 

Looking to learn Azrael, down for any matches, I learn best when applying stuff and seeing it so send me a message anyone and lets play 

PSN: Darkz3ro197

I am relatively new to the game, Im coming from Guilty Gear 

Looking to learn Azrael, down for any matches, I learn best when applying stuff and seeing it so send me a message anyone and lets play 

PSN: Darkz3ro197

You're not the only one dude, ever since Xrd came out, I stopped playing BB completely. Kinda sorta getting back to my roots in CP EX.

Playing Xrd and replaying +R again was a blast these 7 months. Now it's time for a break till Revelator.

If you wanna play some games, my PSN is GGXRDPLAYER

I hope you are talking about the sepia tone one, its much better than the other "blue" ones

i dont have the sepia tone one, ie the original, totally forgot about it

but yeah that one is best

the blue one in CS was bad, caused me lag, but not the blue old gate in CP

You're not the only one dude, ever since Xrd came out, I stopped playing BB completely. Kinda sorta getting back to my roots in CP EX.

Playing Xrd and replaying +R again was a blast these 7 months. Now it's time for a break till Revelator.

If you wanna play some games, my PSN is GGXRDPLAYER

Adding you, maybe you can explain some stuff to me, I just kinda know some stuff based on matches I have seen 

Thank you for the matches a certain chicken that revolves o7 The sweatdrop emote was.. more so because I don't know what the JP quick texts say lol. Also I went the xD face more so because I landed both a meaty spring raid and an astral in that same match, icing on the cake lawl.

Any good Ragnas want to play a set this weekend or Friday? (Like, a really long set preferably. ESPECIALLY if you feel confident in your neutral game and pressure.)

I want to try some new stuff and see if I can't grind this matchup out some more.

Like, I want someone to really fuck my shit up with Ragna.

Do you know what you are getting yourself into... That is all.

Lol you guys. I've played Nineball before; yes he(she? Please be a girl, I'm so lonely) is really good.

Nineball, however, might not want to play a long ass set with me, so I was asking publicly if there were any Ragnas who would want to go.

I know Nineball usually makes/joins a room of like 4+ people, and I don't really want to wait 3 matches every time I lose.

I remember playing 30 to 50 game 1v1 sets with good players during my first year or so of BB. That's kinda what I want.