mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGS to the people I played. Fun times

GGs SonitiDL, familiar names, somescrubwhodied (suspiciously familiar on DL), other people I don't remember. Fighitng Rachel is like the most fun thing cuz I can actually understand clearly whats going on. Fighting Tao is literally a completely new matchup because I never once fought a good tao in my life and it all seems like random movements. Even after hiatus Terumi is till hella fun, but rip Kagura lost all my main combos ;  -  ;

also Canine please you use Noel you scum  I mean what

Crap play session, lag, and 6c spamming Terumis with no sense of neutral. I miss you BB.

GGs to King Tenth.

Alright in visiting someone in LA for the weekend. So ill have a chance to be online until then... Warning: since the modem is in the garage, I will be using Wi-Fi at 70-80% strength.

Great Games to people I fought yesterday! Been awhile since I hopped on extend ( though my ps4 has been giving me mega issues ). As a safty precaution I created a new PSN id. New ID is SirGallantKnight. Feel free to send me invites if peeps wanna fight! in fact I look forward to it! DL love!

GGs to netplay for actually having people on.

GGs to MunkyDLuffy, Quagag? and friends, and some other people who I forget.

Gold Champion, if you're reading this...I get so many people with your Astral setup, it's ridiculous. Thanks.

ggs to soniti and the rest of netplay

questioning my purpose in life after failing to block tao jumping overheads on a 2 bar connection

bb's too hard I'm going back to Xrd ; ;

GGs to everyone I played tonight.

Got called rude playing my Rags today, maybe bait some DPs and I'll stop mashing them? 

GGs to AniClash Team tournament and its participants! That was one of the WORST team formats in the world lol but fun games and probably one of the most nerve wracking moments of my BB career

and holy shit there are ppl playing this game now?

GGs nemesis, Mu combos got pretty complicated (and flashy).

you mean easy to drop right? 

No but seriously - GGs man - your lambda.... Is really really really... mobility driven.... Its pretty crazy from my perspective - actually leme restate that : Fighting your lambda convinces me that there is no way in hell the matchup is in Mu's favor - even tho like everyone tells me it is lol 

Gold Champion, if you're reading this...I get so many people with your Astral setup, it's ridiculous. Thanks.

the goldchampion special is one of the best jukes in the game~
also GGs @ you dark for recent like... last few weeks- games lol

Why can't I do actual Bang combos still? The struggle is real.

ggs to the randoms I fought.

I feel the same with hazama. I feel very stiff.

GGs to the night players. I can kind of see why my net can play better in non-crowded rooms. It's really hard to get my gimmicks back when dealing with lag.

Sent from my 5560S using Tapatalk

I feel the same with hazama. I feel very stiff.

GGs to the night players. I can kind of see why my net can play better in non-crowded rooms. It's really hard to get my gimmicks back when dealing with lag.

My logic with Bang combos

5B>2B>6C on a crouching opponent.

Maybe I'm just too used to doing 6C from 2B in my combos. 

My logic with Bang combos

5B>2B>6C on a crouching opponent.

Maybe I'm just too used to doing 6C from 2B in my combos.

My hazama has hard time dashing and that's the hugest problem. What pisses me off more is that a keep using 236D when it's now A. And his ouroboros cancels too soon after hit or if it has reached its limits.

GGs to randoms. Had a great time