mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Anyone want to play?

I'll play against you. I only play Carl atm. My friend name is megamonk4. I'm going to add you now

OMG, Celica has a DP frame of 137 on start up. He herd she was for beginners but damn, this CS deginner.

Sent from my 5560S using Tapatalk

GGs to everyone I played today. 

I've more or less settled on my three characters to screw around with. 

One day I'll add back Bullet and throw in Izayoi in there hopefully but it's probably unlikely <_<. 

uh GGs Nem? I guess?
Lmao I haven't played this in forever except one weird set.

Trying to mash tech like it's GG and come down with Ky's J.S.

Dats not how this works.

Ggs to Dawn tonight, yes sometimes I forgot you play like five character at once with a degree of competence; really threw me off. And everyone else who I played tonight. Play for like 5 hours, good god.

Ggs to Dawn tonight, yes sometimes I forgot you play like five character at once with a degree of competence; really threw me off. And everyone else who I played tonight. Play for like 5 hours, good god.

GGs yo. I kinda wanted to get games in with most of the people I use, sorry if it threw you off. I wanted to play Dusty more too but I was eating during those last matches lol.

GGs to Nineball too, It was refreshing to play you after so long. Reminds me that I got a long way to go if I wanna improve.

GGs Lonelier!

I gotta start emulating your Noel so I can play mine better!

GGs Lonelier!

I gotta start emulating your Noel so I can play mine better!

GGs Raziul that over drive combo from corner to corner was amazing. Nice hakumen,.

GGs to Frodlex and putting up with my Carl play. I look forward to playing again soon!

GGs to you too, looking forward to fighting you again, we're not too far in skill so we'd be decent enough sparring partners.

-sigh-, GGs to randoms. I wish I could be more confident in my play.

I'd like to be more confident in my play too, if you're interested how about we go a round or two?

I think I'm gonna start hunting down some matches from DL folks. What lobby/room/etc should I look out for?

Some player may use the abbreviation DL but other than that your gonna have to remember who ppl are

I think I'm gonna start hunting down some matches from DL folks.  What lobby/room/etc should I look out for?

Get people's PSNs from dustloop and then try to add them as friends. From there you can try to setup matches with them, and whenever you are online, it will also tell you when they are online too. (Note: If you have a PS3 then you will not be able to see when PS4 users are online or something like that. I know for a fact that you can't see them on your recent player list if they are on PS4 and you are on PS3.)

Also, I'll play you. I take on all comers and doesn't afraid of anything. What times are good for you?

We spend so much time just going in rooms and lobbies, I forget you can actually set up times and whatnot to play.

But yea, if any of you guys want some Hakumen(Or Ragna, or Kagura, Or Jin, or Makoto as of late :V) experience, but you know you don't wanna feel bad like against Mac :V, I'm usually on weekends primarily, mainly Friday and/or Saturday nights if I'm not out. Mainly after 7pm,