mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs to the ppl I fought this weekend. Sadly I didn't get any mu exp. Did she really change that much?

Ggs to rooms, that one good arakune, and some other people.

Shoutouts to James_rodriguez1 for ragequitting when I landed Hazama's astral

Get people's PSNs from dustloop and then try to add them as friends. From there you can try to setup matches with them, and whenever you are online, it will also tell you when they are online too. (Note: If you have a PS3 then you will not be able to see when PS4 users are online or something like that. I know for a fact that you can't see them on your recent player list if they are on PS4 and you are on PS3.)

Also, I'll play you. I take on all comers and doesn't afraid of anything. What times are good for you?

Well, I don't really want to put my PSN out in public but I'll look for you guys and I'll see if I can get into contact with you guys.  I'll probably be the only Relius but maybe not!  I haven't been able to play anything lately thoughbecause my AC is broke and just having a console on makes the place too hot.

Well, I don't really want to put my PSN out in public but I'll look for you guys and I'll see if I can get into contact with you guys.  I'll probably be the only Relius but maybe not!  I haven't been able to play anything lately thoughbecause my AC is broke and just having a console on makes the place too hot.

You don't have to put your PSN on your Dustloop account. Just snipe players PSNs from Dustloop and either send them a Dustloop message saying "Yo can I add you? I want to play against [insert character]." Or just sent them a friend invite on PSN with a message saying, "Saw you on Dustloop and thought you were really cute," or something to that effect IDK.

And dude...no one's gonna do anything to your PSN. Mine has been on my dustloop account for almost 3 years and I've never gotten any spam on my PSN.

I encourage you to send me any kind of message when you get your AC fixed and I will happily play you.

GGs to Leon_Magnus and ZXNature, Hitoshyrua. Nice ranked matches today.

Just that a pity that I still need to remaster my shippu. Somehow, I lost my reliability on executing it on demand after switching from BBCP to BBCP:EX plus my ps3 controller at the same time. My *EPIC* quest to reclaim my trademark move continues!

Otherwise, I tend to be fairly open to be randomly invited into games. Note that I usually prefer 1v1s or 3-4 player rooms since I don't like to wait a long time for my next turn.

Finally, I still await to battle Mucky once again.

I hopped back on because i was unable to sleep and suddenly i'm popular in the arcade lobby? I love this

Also tayuya-ogami has a really legit valk. This is fun.

We spend so much time just going in rooms and lobbies, I forget you can actually set up times and whatnot to play.

But yea, if any of you guys want some Hakumen(Or Ragna, or Kagura, Or Jin, or Makoto as of late :V) experience, but you know you don't wanna feel bad like against Mac :V, I'm usually on weekends primarily, mainly Friday and/or Saturday nights if I'm not out. Mainly after 7pm, 

This is what I usually think of at the end of my matches against Mac

Players I will definitely keep playing with:

CapcomDevil214

Tayuya-Ogami

Turbo_Dimentio

They chose netplay stages and they actually have "lines" for arcade lobby cabbies instead of mashing for a turn and praying for the best :v

I hopped back on because i was unable to sleep and suddenly i'm popular in the arcade lobby? I love this

Also tayuya-ogami has a really legit valk. This is fun.

I love you too SWD. :] lolol

Your Nu is awesome. Definitely gotta fight ya more

Don't get stolen from me.

I should hop online more often though Ban tells me about getting beat up by your Relius. I have yet to beat your Relius online, but I think I mentioned that I could handle your Valk.

Aki completely messing up my bumper setups lol

Just pushing me out of the bumper house onto the other side 

Don't get stolen from me.

I should hop online more often though Ban tells me about getting beat up by your Relius. I have yet to beat your Relius online, but I think I mentioned that I could handle your Valk.

i have a relius? Kappa

:v:

Yea you wrecked my valk last time lol.

Aki completely messing up my bumper setups lol

Just pushing me out of the bumper house onto the other side 

i have a relius? Kappa

Bumpers scare me quite a lot so nooooooo bumpers lol

i have a relius? Kappa

Wait shit maybe that was Nemesis. Oh shit it was Nemesis. Does Nemesis also play Valk? Wait no the Valk MUST have been you.

GGs to Capcomdevil, turbo, and especially SWD for keeping me up till 5am. I'ma feel like a zombie but those matches were hella worth it and funs :) Remember SWD I like dove yo >3 

Added your someonewhobodied acc. Got off BB like 'wait, what acc was it again?' lol

GGs to everyone I played today, including StayFree (god Tager), and Someonewhodied (god Nu). Hope to play against you guys more.

GGs to everyone I fought yesterday, especially Jees. Your Jin's great as always, as is your Haku-Men.

Ragna's a lot of fun, I dunno why I never tried to get good with him in this version.

Are there any not so pro European players around? Just picked up CPE but can't find much in the way of lobbies online :/

I'll take you on. I'm pretty decent, but not amazing.

but you know you don't wanna feel bad like against Mac :V 

I don't feel much bad vs Mac lately. In fact, I often came to get "pink shaved" by him as I often felt unworthy of having the pink color in case I do get it. Of course, I do fight all I can but very often to no avail.

To me, he's already the "Pink Barber" deep in my heart.

For me, he's the King of Scumbags, but he is just a king not a warrior.

%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fate%20Stay%20Night

I think it's time my Hakumen got his Day 2 workout.