mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs to c20p and many others over the many ranked matches.

GGs to Blackwing. I smile on how I somehow managed to deny his Hazama ranked levelup as our very first ranked match ever. Although it was very very close.

Just don't get your burst eaten again on the "last match" :v:

It's Ramadan, we're supposed to give up food we don't need.

%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fate%20Stay%20Night

I think it's time my Hakumen got his Day 2 workout.

I haven't gone back to him seriously in a while. WE FIGHT THIS WEEKEND.

I have to fight Syklone again some day.

Also I heard from Mac that Errol wants to fight me. So Errol, you pretty much just need to PM me over PSN. We can also just friend up to make it easier to play matches.

So I sent a PSN friend invite to Errol according to the player name that Mac gave me.

GGs to Nineball, Dan, Hyponic, littlefang, fame, and abuddy. Fun matches with everyone. :]

GGs to Dualseeker. Those were some pretty boss matches and dat Noel on point, good stuff. :]

Dualseeker blocking like 90% of my mu mixups ;~;

i need new mixups lol.

GGs to Dualseeker. Those were some pretty boss matches and dat Noel on point, good stuff. :]

:yaaay:

Thank you so much! GGs to you guys as well, you guys were awesome to play against! You guys are amazing at your characters, and I'm glad I could at least make an impression. I learned a lot from our matches, so really, thanks for playing with me! Hope to fight you guys some more in the future :).

Also, GGs to anyone else I faced today!

What is with people closing rooms after one loss or opening 8 people rooms where lag runs rampant, like holy hell its the epitome of netplay at its worst. Went through three rooms before I found one.

Ggs to netpray tonight.

Koopa, you have what is perhaps the most passive Ragna I have witnessed, its definitely different that I normally go against. 

Also, shout outs to that Noel that RQ'd after getting Yukikaze'd and the 8 person room with the fuckton of lag, truly you are what makes PSN worth going on every single day...always :\

Side Note: Holy fuck does Kagura's B Flash Kick recover fast, can't even 5C it...why.

Ggs to Quag, judgement, Dan, fame, razuku, and Hyponic. Laughs and hype were strong on the stream lol