mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

KayEff has a pretty passive Ragna too. Well, maybe not passive, but he dances around you in neutral.

One day I'll play a set with Nineball that isn't filled with lag or two matches long.

Hello guys, I am looking for some EU or USA players willing to play CPEX.

received the game yesterday, and well, the online community being actually 98% japanese, and me being in Europe, I couldn't play any decent online match, so if it's possible, I'd like to play with you.

I am really bad though...

PSN ID : MechaCloud

Thank you

received the game yesterday, and well, the online community being actually 98% japanese, and me being in Europe, I couldn't play any decent online match, so if it's possible, I'd like to play with you.

Thank you

I'm vaguely new myself, I'm in the UK if you'd like to play some matches. I can only use Lambda though :/

Well then Mac...

teB6srz.gif

Shall we begin.

Also ggs, to CrysisEdge, Hakumen mirrors have never been so relaxing.

Do you have a mic by any chance? Could use some feedback :)

I do. Haven't tried it with PS4 yet though, but it ought to work just fine.

I tried connecting it and it fit perfectly fine, anyway.

Thank you

I'll add you

You play Nu, right?

GGs LordPangTong. Idk what they changed about Rachel, but I don't feel like killing myself while playing against her anymore.

GGs LordPangTong. Idk what they changed about Rachel, but I don't feel like killing myself while playing against her anymore.

Rachel took some serious nerfs... and as Mu players it has always been pretty seriously in our favor - what're you talkin about? 

I'll add you

You play Nu, right?

Thanks!

Yeah, I try at least, played her since CT ( 'cause badass android materializing sword out of nowhere!) I didn't play since CP though, and I am getting rekt very hard right now :sweat: , I have a a hard time escaping pressure. And doing combo out of challenge mode.

Having tons of fun though. :)

Thanks!

Yeah, I try at least, played her since CT ( 'cause badass android materializing sword out of nowhere!) I didn't play since CP though, and I am getting rekt very hard right now :sweat: , I have a a hard time escaping pressure. And doing combo out of challenge mode.

Having tons of fun though. :)

Nu relies more on system mechanics to escape out of pressure this time(since Calamity sucks), so you gotta use GC and learn how to use GCOD as well, it helps

Sorry, couldn't hear you over the sound of me being 50/50'd

lots of players have an extreme allergy to IOHs, but Rachel is def not good this time. I'm back to tsubaki full time.

Any rachel players out there that can teach me how to use her correctly?, i've played her in previous games but i never was able to improve with her.

Any rachel players out there that can teach me how to use her correctly?, i've played her in previous games but i never was able to improve with her.

You're probably gonna wanna ask that question at the Rachel boards. Lot's of players there that I'm sure would be glad to help you out with the character.

Just made an account, always browsed the forums and I finally decided to get in on the discussion myself. My PSN is TenguTh3ory looking for anybody to play with! I want to get better, get out of certain habits etc etc. Any skill level is welcome,  I mainly use Ragna and Kagura, having trouble with Kagura though so any help would be appreciated. Hope to see you all online! 

ggs sonderVv, zong_one, sheepinwolf, and some other people I played with. Found some pleasant 4 bar connections today. Oh god it feels so good to play real 4 bars.