mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Hey Guys! Finally back! PS4 is up and kicking. I'll have a room up hopefully in the next hour or so. New PSN is: SirGallantKnight Look forward to fighting you guys again.

Well then Mac...

teB6srz.gif

Shall we begin.

Also ggs, to CrysisEdge, Hakumen mirrors have never been so relaxing.

The dream is dead.

So on that note. What do you all do to avoid getting conditioned in a match? Or is it just a matter of "he's better than me so he's going to push me around, that's all there is to it until I get better than him."

The dream will never die.

I'm on the phone now, so I'll answer later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dream is dead.

So on that note. What do you all do to avoid getting conditioned in a match? Or is it just a matter of "he's better than me so he's going to push me around, that's all there is to it until I get better than him."

By "Conditioned", I'm assuming you mean that you're playing into your opponents hand, IE them making perfect reads against you because of something that happened earlier in the match? If so, I just change my tactics drastically as soon as I notice. Sometimes it blows up in my face if I make wrong changes, sometimes I get some amazing reads out of it.

Making good reads is literally the only reason I play these games. It's such a satisfying feeling.

(EG: "My opponent thinks I'll do X, so I'll do Y instead.")

GGs to people i fought. Also where does everyone go? is there a lobby now or is it still player match rooms? also, color 25 is my new fav color!

Although I don't add people on PSN, feel free to join my room if you see it, especially if you're EU like myself. Gonna be on a bit later. Seriously hoping to find a team room sooner or later as I've not had a proper chance to try that yet! T_T

Although I don't add people on PSN, feel free to join my room if you see it, especially if you're EU like myself. Gonna be on a bit later. Seriously hoping to find a team room sooner or later as I've not had a proper chance to try that yet! T_T

I've had this game since day 1 and I had no idea team rooms were a thing.

I've had this game since day 1 and I had no idea team rooms were a thing.

It's new to Extend, but no one sets them up due to impatience and lag, as you can imagine :/

It's new to Extend, but no one sets them up due to impatience and lag, as you can imagine :/

US players usually have them from time to time, some time at night that is, they are ALOT of fun

And i guess i'll add you, who you play btw?

(EG: "My opponent thinks I'll do X, so I'll do Y instead.")

"My opponent thinks i'll do X, so i'll do an OS instead."

Fixed

US players usually have them from time to time, some time at night that is, they are ALOT of fun

And i guess i'll add you, who you play btw?

Yeah, played with them just now actually. It was very fun and they are a rather rowdy bunch! :P GGs to them though chances are they'll never see it since they don't appear to visit this website. 

As I previously stated though, I don't add people. Sorry about that. If you happen to see me in a room though, you're welcome to join :) I play pretty much everyone. 

GGs to ranked and a few other people. Still playing Lambda like a drunk person but I'm getting better, I think.

GGs to all the people I've played this past week or so.

Special BGs to Dark Edge for being condescending, arrogant, and telling me that anti air was my only strategy.

Special GGs to Dark Edge for then getting hit by Anti Air Astral while brainlessly airdashing in. :v:

GGs to all the people I've played this past week or so.

Special BGs to Dark Edge for being condescending, arrogant, and telling me that anti air was my only strategy.

Special GGs to Dark Edge for then getting hit by Anti Air Astral while brainlessly airdashing in. :v:

Oh, that guy.