mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Cookie always has story :) like that one time where she dodges the good players.....oh wait... LOL.

GGs to AzureFlameGod!

You're really starting to piss me off.

I have the right to play who the hell I want. You are not the boss of me okay? If I choose to not fight anyone overly good atm, THAT'S MY CHOICE.

I bought this copy of the game, not you. Keep your self righteous bullshit to yourself. It's getting fucking old.

Your connection is not good with me. That's why I don't play you. I'm also using a character that now requires high execution, all of which was my main in CP.

I don't see what's this big deal about fighting me.

Lol you sound like you have a story...Tell me about it?

He left after I beat his Jin with my terrible Lambda.

GGs to miss green jeans. 

Nice clear connection, good bang tech, ect. It was actually a lot more fun than what i usually get on netplay. :3

Ggs to randoms in the player lobby. Fought over like 2 dozen rags. Still, fun stuff non the less!

Shoutout to RQ galore today! And super shoutout to a dood named Duncan45 and me astraling him like a boss. ;) that dood thinks everyone who beats him is "free"

GG's to the jap players that decided to play me in arcade lobby, no Valk combos were done through those fights. Lol :]

GGs to FortyPercent.

Good stuff, I'm impressed you were able to immediately pick up on your own flaws. I could tell you were consistently getting better and better the more games we played. You almost beat me that last game.

Does anyone want to play?

If you're fine with fighting someone from EU, I'm game.

GGs SWD. I really gotta play you more. I really enjoyed our matches. nOthing sucks more when you are about to kill then botch an overdrive or distortion.

Also on a random note, I don't mean to be a jerk, however the "rage of the casual gamer" sickens me. Listen doods, it's called "pressure" not spamming. It's called "Super Armor" not cheating. Lastly it's called being "passionate and practicing" not "not having a life". Forgive me for have passion in what I love to play......sigh casual gamers they kill the fighting game exp.....

GGs Lunarc29.

Nobody ever responds to my "GGs" messages.

I give them out of practically every set I have.

What a rude bunch.

It's spreading like a virus.

Tonight was absolutely fun! Hanging out with dust loop peeps. in a lobby chatting, fighting, and being the best of the community. Everyday on line needs to be like this!

GGs to quag, fame, daishi, and uhhhhhh everyone else I fought! Fun! And I mean Fun stuff! The whole reason I play games like this to fight other passionate players over the world! Love it bros!

Oh! And shout outs to Aki for being a boss!

Ggs to dawn, dmcfan, waltzofthewolf, and everyone else i played.

Where were all these real kaguras at back in 1.1? These would have made for some hilarious sets.

And shoutouts to me landing terumi counter super. I had to feel myself after that.

Oh I see the Unga has transcended GG/

Yes it has.

Ggs to dawn, dmcfan, waltzofthewolf, and everyone else i played.

Where were all these real kaguras at back in 1.1? These would have made for some hilarious sets.

And shoutouts to me landing terumi counter super. I had to feel myself after that.

The disrespect in that room was amazing. Astrals and Zanrougas and flash kicks everywhere

Anyone know why some games take 3 minutes to get past the load screen?  

ggs albion.  

netplay tactics

silly accident burst bait > whiff 5B
6A blocked > delayed houtenjin
airgrab > whiffed houtenjin
robbing matches 3/1203902 matches with cheezin

Yeah.  Im that good.  

You could have replays enabled, or that some of the matches are going to the replay theater (even if you have them turned off some of them just end up there for whatever reason)

I like it when I drop my astral inputs.