mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Tonight was absolutely fun! Hanging out with dust loop peeps. in a lobby chatting, fighting, and being the best of the community. Everyday on line needs to be like this!

GGs to quag, fame, daishi, and uhhhhhh everyone else I fought! Fun! And I mean Fun stuff! The whole reason I play games like this to fight other passionate players over the world! Love it bros!

Oh! And shout outs to Aki for being a boss

It was hella fun hanging out with ya as well, you guys were killing me with laughter. Shoutouts to Waltz, Quag, and everyone else for showing me a good time. :]

GGs to Errol last night. He's getting closer than ever to beating Nemesis' Hakumen.

GGs to everyone I've played lately.

Special shoutouts to Vevion for the 5 hour long set last night on my stream. Also shoutouts to the stream chat, that was fun!

--------------------------------------

I finally got net, so I'm open to matches now! Hit me up on here, Twitter, or my PSN (Uri_WoZ) if you guys want to play some sets sometime.

GGs to everyone I've played lately.

Special shoutouts to Vevion for the 5 hour long set last night on my stream. Also shoutouts to the stream chat, that was fun!

--------------------------------------

I finally got net, so I'm open to matches now! Hit me up on here, Twitter, or my PSN (Uri_WoZ) if you guys want to play some sets sometime.

I'd definitely like a long set sometime. I haven't fought a lot of Extend Litchi and our last set was like months ago lol.

GGs to LH_FAiTH_HL for playing a decent Amane enough for me to learn how to deal with him. Turns out I just have to run forwards a lot (for this guy anyway, as he was all about long range. Newbie Amanes drill everywhere, which is probably why I never ran in until now). 

WOOOOOOOOOH, here's a far past due GGs to everybody I've played on netplay since the U.S release except for a few BGs. I need to fight some DustLoop peeps I've taken interest in lately too

WOOOOOOOOOH, here's a far past due GGs to everybody I've played on netplay since the U.S release except for a few BGs. I need to fight some DustLoop peeps I've taken interest in lately too

I'd definitely like a long set sometime. I haven't fought a lot of Extend Litchi and our last set was like months ago lol.

Sure, we can play sometime this week if you're free. 

Ain't nobody got time for games, except any time after 10 PM and Mondays/Fridays any time. 

You're maining her again?

Just a sub. Will never cheat on Bang...ever. *glares at MakotoCamaro/Huey/Dacidbro*

Mac, you do realize you've played me recently on various accounts, right?

Just a sub. Will never cheat on Bang...ever. *glares at MakotoCamaro/Huey/Dacidbro*

Mac, you do realize you've played me recently on various accounts, right?

Yup. Well, we played just once on Day 1 of EX in your stream room, recently. But I spent more time waiting than playing since I kept getting disconnected or having my turn skipped. ;_;

We should play again sometime.

ggs azure. 

Im probably playing later tonight.  Does anyone want to play then?

ggs to the peeps i played today

playin too much BB think im gonna go a day or two without it