mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs Yakuzu, and everyone else I played today. It's cause you let me do whatever. I thought you would cut chains more and limit me.

See I can cut chains just fine until you started getting smart, so then I just had to wait. Hakumen vs. Hazama is annoyingly patient for the former and I really don't have experience with it.

Welp, may as well try to fix that issue, wanna fight again over the weekend? 

GGs Blactricity and anyone else I've fought lately. Definitely gotta work on Makoto pressure and neutral. Also getting the right D charge when I need it lmao. Dropped too many combos cause I got lvl2 instead of lvl3 and vice versa. Although some of that was netplay bein wonky.

GGs to JVC Raven and a few others.

You should fight SpineAcht. He likes fighting Mu players and he needs MU experience since he just started.

GGs Musou. I think your neutral was fine later in the set after you got used to my play.

Thanks, kinda felt like I was just dashing and flailing around trying to keep up with chain movement and punish stuff lol. The MU just felt really awkward overall cause Makoto's range is a lot shorter than what I'm used to.

GGs to DJ_Blactricity, ClaviusJX, raiden9595 and anyone else I've played yesterday

GGs.

Thanks, kinda felt like I was just dashing and flailing around trying to keep up with chain movement and punish stuff lol. The MU just felt really awkward overall cause Makoto's range is a lot shorter than what I'm used to.

At first you were, but you adapted later. Do you pay attention to hazama's stocks?

A quick good games to NokoNoko Koopa. GGs man I Absolutely apologize for leaving after the second game. I fought a shit ton of rags that day, and totally lost my momentum to play more of them. Your rags had good control and execution. You literally blocked all my pressure strings and I was about to run out of options. Good stuff man.

I'll definitely play a longer set with you next time for sure!

Anybody up for a set in around 2 hours? Also anybody know any decent players who play the following characters:

Tao

Carl

Mu

Kokonoe

Izayoi

Hakumen

For most of the roster I know people I can get sets in with, but I never can find anybody to get MU experience against those. There are like three Tao players who frequent the arcade lobby, but they are all zero bars to me.

How do Haz's stocks work in EX again?

You start with 3 stock. Any follow up after tossing a chain uses a stock. Hitting the opponent gives you one stock. Stocks come back while on the ground and come back quicker the less you have. 

I'm on for a little bit, I'll take some games with anyone as long as the connection is reasonable. I'll glance here like every 5 minutes if we have any contenders or message me on psn- xkurotsukix if I don't see your message.

I'm up for a set in around ten minutes. If you're still down or if anybodyelse is down.

I just sent you a message. Just respond back and I'll get the room ready, if the footage is really good do you mind being recorded?

GGs to people in Phyre's room. I split early cause some of the lag was beginning to frustrate me. Lime, we also planned on playing around this time, too. If you're out there, I'm waiting. Send me a message on PSN or something, or I guess meet me in the 20th city in the lobby on level 1. I'm rolling for items lol.

GGs goodtimelime