mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs to randoms and TheJRivera. Thanks for letting me grind out my Celica with your characters. Figured I'd switch to Jin to give your Kokonoe a challenge but then you went back to Izayoi lol.

Yo what the hell is a bar whore lmfao

Ya know dem guys that are like "but your 1 bar" Now mind you I totally get the whole lag situation, however those bars are literally like the servers educated guess of a connection. You never really know until you actually fight. Hell i've fought 0's and it felt like silky smooth local play. However Local Play is the best way to go! 

GGs to people. Finally I feel confident with Arakune again. Just got to take a break so I forget about the past Arakune and accept this one.

Gs to the people i've played recently.

The amount of people that rage quit on terumi od combos is crazy.

Late thanks for the matches to a JRivera fella, today was a Teru night and I only hope I wasn't all that boring to play o7 pft.

Gs to the people i've played recently.

The amount of people that rage quit on terumi od combos is crazy.

probably cuz of the insulting gestures that terumi makes during them lmaooo

Late thanks for the matches to a JRivera fella, today was a Teru night and I only hope I wasn't all that boring to play o7 pft.

you wouldn't happen to be a tager player right?

Ggs to sonitiDL, Dreikoo, and everyone else i played.

I REALLY hate it when i just get randomly dced. Especcally when i got great players in the lobbies. Sad life :(

you wouldn't happen to be a tager player right?

:v:granted I'm sure my sig would make this somewhat clear but I'm going to assume it's not viewable to you for whatever reason

No, no I am not.

Ggs to sonitiDL, Dreikoo, and everyone else i played.

I REALLY hate it when i just get randomly dced. Especcally when i got great players in the lobbies. Sad life :(

GGs, sorry for not going Bang but I have this thing with Bullet tomorrow and I had to practice her vs real people for it lol.

Oh and don't worry about it, it was a major psn screwup, it kicked me off soon after the room disbanded.

:v:granted I'm sure my sig would make this somewhat clear but I'm going to assume it's not viewable to you for whatever reason

No, no I am not.

Sorry, mobile site life :vbang:

GGs to everyone from yesterday and today

That litchi, the pain. :vbang:

It got to the point where i just said forget winning, i just wanna learn the matchup.