mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs to some people I played some time last week. Taking a long hiatus from BB and FGS - Basara is crack. xD

can he play now?  Or what works for you mac?

Busy with Otakon atm but Tuesday on I'm good.

Not gonna lie. Hating = no like

its one thing to salty run back but then trash talk and rage quit? foh with that shit. not in this game

bleh who am i kidding

its a fighting game after all

hahahahahahahaha

:)

ggs to everyone I played

ricky is best haku imo.

Yo speaking of hakus I seriously have to ask....why do majority of hakumen try to purple grab you in the air? Obviously it's not going to work. I've fought over a bajillion hakus (more than enough). Half they time they go for the same set up. Kishuu > gurren > blah blah blah j. B then grab. It's an easy as hell tech, yet tons of hakumen think its like the most legit thing......uhhhhh why!? Doesn't do much for your magatama or subsequent setups.

Me thinks it could be the scum bag tactic XD

its one thing to salty run back but then trash talk and rage quit? foh with that shit. not in this game

bleh who am i kidding

hahahahahahahaha

ggs to everyone I played

ricky is best haku imo.

Fight Kara D. Dood is goooood! I managed to get one match with him and he is legit.

ggs to everyone I played

ricky is best haku imo.

GGs. I do thank you of the compliment.

Although I fear I would have a lot to do to remotely reach being the "best" in some real shape or form!

Yo speaking of hakus I seriously have to ask....why do majority of hakumen try to purple grab you in the air? Obviously it's not going to work. I've fought over a bajillion hakus (more than enough). Half they time they go for the same set up. Kishuu > gurren > blah blah blah j. B then grab. It's an easy as hell tech, yet tons of hakumen think its like the most legit thing......uhhhhh why!? Doesn't do much for your magatama or subsequent setups.

They do not know that it is a bad tactic. Probably new players.

Attempting purple throws, outside of trm and severe lag, should be done like once a player, assuming they know how to tech grabs. To test their attention or to end a round as a combo is about to end and its your best option for damage. Can be used somewhat legitimately against a tager in the air, since he can't air dash.

Purple grabs, when teched, aren't unsafe or anything but they (throws in general) end your pressure for the most part, when you can just take the knockdown into a better situation

Ggs to those who endured my amane for the past few days. After another long hiatus, I once again stretch my magnificent wings.

They do not know that it is a bad tactic. Probably new players.

Attempting purple throws, outside of trm and severe lag, should be done like once a player, assuming they know how to tech grabs. To test their attention or to end a round as a combo is about to end and its your best option for damage. Can be used somewhat legitimately against a tager in the air, since he can't air dash.

Purple grabs, when teched, aren't unsafe or anything but they (throws in general) end your pressure for the most part, when you can just take the knockdown into a better situation

Ggs to those who endured my amane for the past few days. After another long hiatus, I once again stretch my magnificent wings.

I know its a bad tactic, I just do it to test player awareness. Which is very low on netplay mind you, got like two purple throws off once falling to the ground lol.

bleh who am i kidding

hahahahahahahaha

ggs to everyone I played

ricky is best haku imo.

Yeah, that's terrible sportsmanship. Even at maximum salt, I'd die before being so disrespectful. 

If you're doing it in the corner it's a legit setup.

If they don't tech, they eat the throw. If they do tech, you j.C them back into the corner.

GGs to the people I fought today. Feeling like I'm finally back in the right mind for fighting games.

If you're doing it in the corner it's a legit setup.

If they don't tech, they eat the throw. If they do tech, you j.C them back into the corner.

Interesting. I always felt like it was something that a hakumen did just for the sake "being sneaky" and saying "I can combo to!" lol! 

Amazing games today. GG's lobby. Shout outs to Araragi_Kyon and LeDelphinus for being my most fun sets. Super challenging fights, but ones I was able to adapt and learn in. Soooo many robbed rounds! Started using CT more in my Relius play, though, and that feels like a pretty obvious, but great improvement.