mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Shouts to Chemical Vice for some good practice matches earlier today. Was in a pretty horrible funk about not being able to win in ranked, and those matches helped me relax and just have fun again.

I also learned I might need to go all in on Lambda potentially thanks to those.

GGs to uryuukid, I'ms still lacking a lot to be a decent player . . . playing Ranked so much in 1.1 didn't help at all.

ggs. Be sure to work on usung your other normals in neutral. I ended up stuffing alot of Ds.

ggs various people I've played, including fame96

Your Terumi is a refreshing breather from all the other online Terumis I've played... Glad I was able to get some good matchup experience during our quick set. Thanks.

I seriously need to fight a more variety of characters....When I hop on its always, Rags and Azreals. Gimme Moar Celica, Moar Kokopuffs, Moooaaaaaaar!!! XD

oh and atch out for a player named Duncan45, if you body him really bad he gets all salty XD

I seriously need to fight a more variety of characters....When I hop on its always, Rags and Azreals. Gimme Moar Celica, Moar Kokopuffs, Moooaaaaaaar!!! XD

oh and atch out for a player named Duncan45, if you body him really bad he gets all salty XD

Tell me about it! XD The guy walks into my room, rages about throws on a 3+ connection, and then continues to play me for whatever reason :S

GGs XIII, some interesting Jin tech you have.

GGs. I'm still trying to figure out how to play neutral against Lambda lol

GGs to XIII for going back and forth lol that's a nice jin

GGs to you too Hyponic. It's been awhile since I've fought Kagura, especially one that I went back and forth with

Shouts to Cloud5783 for some of the best netplay matches I've ever had. Also SSJurgen and JujuReaper!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Oh, dear... It appears even womanhood doesn't befit the jeans. Whatever will, then? Is she destined to a life of booze and meds, hopping from friend to friend in an endless search of companionship and identity?

I must ask. Is there anyone here who has had a dialogue with her and hasn't been insulted or threatened?

Omg! I'm dying laughing.....highlight of the night: Green Jeans vs Cookihours! Sooooo hilarious! XD

Oh man I wish I could have recorded it!!!

replay mode plz someone idc who but let me see the money. LET ME SEE THE MONEY