mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Might wana get your facts straight first if your going to talk shit about someone lol I don't do any drugs. Never needed to. But your a fagget who hides behind a keyboard td so what can i do ? /: god forbid you actually went against me in a real street fight. Now that would be funny. As for me and cookie i made a joke which to be fair was mean but true but whateves dont really care. Besides I think you have me beat on that whole anal department hun. That stick of yours has been up there for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might wana get your facts straight first if your going to talk shit about someone lol I don't do any drugs. Never needed to. But your a fagget who hides behind a keyboard td so what can i do ? /: god forbid you actually went against me in a real street fight. Now that would be funny. As for me and cookie i made a joke which to be fair was mean but true but whateves dont really care. Besides I think you have me beat on that whole anal department hun. That stick of yours has been up there for a while.

yeah this is going on the twitter

Hm, I'm not going to argue with you lol. Your mind is far beyond what I ever will have to say to you, and would be the equivalent of talking to a Tasmanian devil.

However, I have presented a question, and it does regard you. I'm sure you'll just say something defensive, but humor the masses anyway. Do you ever plan on changing? We've seen this play for too many years now. Are you ever going to settle, or is that not in your future plans?

I'd actually take the cute part as a compliment if you weren't so psychotic. But yeah, I see you went the defensive route. Ok, I have nothing more to say, I think you've pretty much proved my earlier point anyway.

I will pray for you tonight. My Lord tells me not to feel pity for people, and to embrace them, even if they are a bit... Different. On that note, I think I've derailed this thread far enough.

OK badlime Otakon is over. Want to play tomorrow?

Yeah we can play.

I love how easy it is to read TD's posts in Rachel's voice.

Also, is anyone up for some sets? I don't feel like sleeping tonight, but I might anyway. Some brutal sets would help me make a decision.

Ggs to nineball, dawn, blacktricity, and anyone else i've played today.

Good matches and online lobby was COMEDY GOLD! Oh man i reget not recording that.

I hope I don't have to explain to people that threats of physical violence aren't even remotely acceptable.

cookie vs green jeans.... last night reminded me of good  old drama days of akira shiro vs xntricat jesus christ how many years has it been..?

man i missed out

its easy enough to get past it

all you need to do is use a different connection

anyway as hilarious as watching green jeans' obsession with not having a life is, lets get back to netplay

I feel I missed something lol.

Anyhow, GGs for yesterday's Bang mirrors green jeans, fun as always.

Well today I discovered I have no idea how to deal with Amane and got bodied harder than I've been in a while. Absolutely baffling. But on the bright side I got away with multiple cases of highway robbery. Never give up.

GGs lobby.